• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Guild Wars Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: Sometimes you don't want to save the world... sometimes you just want to sit and enjoy your vacation...

    Guild Wars Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: Sometimes you don't want to save the world... sometimes you just want to sit and enjoy your vacation...


    Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: Sometimes you don't want to save the world... sometimes you just want to sit and enjoy your vacation...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    What would be the best stats I can go for when using a sword / shield for Ritualist?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    I mainly wanna use a sword / shield combo for aesthetic reasons, just not a fan of the staffs, what are the ideal inscriptions / enchantments I should go for? I'm not really familiar with the game anymore, just recently started playing again.

    submitted by /u/someguy2333
    [link] [comments]

    Guildwars on M1 Macs

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Did anyone here have success running the game on a Mac m1 trough any means possible? I read that Someone tried using parallels earlier this year, the thread didn't get updated though. Performance back then was crappy apparently.

    submitted by /u/imAaaaaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to unlock Heroes for each character ?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    If I playing prophecy, do I need to unlock them after reaching the Lion Arch and do the quest ? I never reach this zone before, I'm level 10 and only finish the Great wall mission, how long it take until Lion Arch?

    It's really good to be back in Guild Wars, but the heroes is pretty new to me, I never had the complete editon before.

    submitted by /u/Chat_Rose_Bleu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment