• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Twitch Extension | Equipment Viewer - Allow your viewers to see your build and equipment on Twitch

    Guild Wars 2 Twitch Extension | Equipment Viewer - Allow your viewers to see your build and equipment on Twitch


    Twitch Extension | Equipment Viewer - Allow your viewers to see your build and equipment on Twitch

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Hairstyle ideas for Asura Part 2

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I drew my friend's sylvari ranger in pixel art :>

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Me bringing alts to complete map after the long time

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Everytime I'm crafting legendary item

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Will all gemstore cosmetics be flashy and have aura to them from now on?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    All new items have some component of light/aura to them. I don't like that since I prefer down to earth designs with details and fine textures. Am I doomed to not enjoy any new gemstore addition being that the majority of people seem to like the aura designs?

    submitted by /u/General_Service1168
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone �� I'm back with part two World Bosses. I know it's not all of them, but this is what I have so far. �� I hope you guys enjoy it.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Bloodstone Fen spirits can be really creepy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I miss r/Guildwars2builds

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    What happened to it? That reddit just got closed to new members and they don't accept new posts.

    That was kinda of a nice place to discuss specifically about builds, and I felt it was more fitting for questions and brainstormings about builds, ask what's more effective, trying to create new off meta but effective builds. I miss all that

    submitted by /u/drjhordan
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back to the game & lost

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Hi , i'm a scourge that just came back to the game and i'm totally lost, i'm actually looking to do raids/ fracts or dungeons, mostly PVE contents . i am currently equipped with exotic gear and idk if i'm using the right weapon/ offhand(lol). what is the easiest way to get ascended gear or progress in the game?

    submitted by /u/wahturtle
    [link] [comments]

    This is one really bugged sword.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Bots in Eye of the North

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    It's yesterday's news that there are bots in gw2, possibly even a lot. PvP bots, WvW bots, afk farmers, keyfarmers and many more.

    What's new to me is though that there are bots that constantly run into the gate in Eye of the North only to appear again about 10 seconds later and run to the portal again.

    The intention of botting is almost always some kind of gold farm. What place/event/??? can you complete or reach so fast that this would make sense? I observed about 7-8 bots doing this over and over again. Spawning in EotN, running to the portal, taking the portal to somewhere, appearing in EotN about 10 seconds later to do the whole thing again. I added some of the bots to know where they are porting, it's either 1 second into Fraenir Strike Mission or Lions Arch. Maybe some of you guys know what they could be farming?

    submitted by /u/WeaveIt
    [link] [comments]

    GUILD WARS TRUE VILLAIN (dumb sketch I did)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    If you could have only one class from each armor type, which would they be? Why?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I am curious. Mine would be:

    Heavy: Guardian cuz blue. Otherwise it would be rev cuz of the immortal survivability in OW.

    Med: Ranger. Cuz I love the nature thing and long range. Bows.

    Light: This is the hard part for me. I would stick with mesmer, cuz of the high mobility and good build variants. ( but i wish it wasnt that pink all the way.)

    submitted by /u/D4NZILLA
    [link] [comments]

    I was thinking to create a new guild for Recovering Addicts

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    where players can speak freely about their problems, get the support they need in life instantly/anonymously and have fun together while obtaining the support they need in real life.

    Is this okay from Arenanet's TOS perspective?

    submitted by /u/rayman903
    [link] [comments]

    Part one of walking through Guildwars2

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    The minmaxers fears the Celechad elementalist

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Is there any lore behind wings?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    I mean cosmetic wings on player characters. I've heard a mention of one of the human gods having tiny wings as a reference to something, but that's all i know.

    submitted by /u/VforVegetables
    [link] [comments]

    From the ele frost bow 5, thief stealth on Mai Trin. Druid and chrono, finally to Alac,Hb, and the condi meta. It feels like I've been playing fractals forever and I finally got Fractal Goddess!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I remember watching the Yogscast spotlight all the professions in the beta and being so excited for release ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Game Update Notes: June 22, 2021 #6

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I lost my daily quest-website

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    I reinstalled windows and forgot to save my browser tabs.

    One tab was a website of GW2 dailys. A very simple designed site. It shows the easiest way of completing "Daily Completionist". There are tiles with short explanations and Waypoints to copy. The browser Icon is a green "V" if i remember correct. It would be great if someone of you recognize which site I mean. Thank you in advanced and have a nice day.

    • Ezra
    submitted by /u/ThisisEzra1
    [link] [comments]

    Living World Season 4 Mashup - GW2 music remix pt. 2

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Hi music nerds :))

    Season 4's music is my #1 of all the soundtracks, because a lot of the tracks were recorded live, like for example Fear not this night 2018, Aurene, Dragon Full of Light, Joko's theme, Blish's Sorrow and more. :)

    So I took a lot of time, while the exams are still raging over here, and slowly created this mashup of Living World Season 4's best motives/tracks with meaningful transitions between them - 16 this time. :)

    Here is the link: https://youtu.be/rXRa3Kr1Pr4

    And to the Icebrood Saga one: https://youtu.be/aVx5i7ts4L0

    Next one will be 'Path of Fire Mashup'. I plan to also make mashups of Guild Wars 1's music of each campaign after Guild Wars 2's vanilla music. :)

    I hope you will enjoy them.

    Music nerd signs off :)

    submitted by /u/MichramGW2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment