• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Guild Wars Posing for the sculptor

    Guild Wars Posing for the sculptor


    Posing for the sculptor

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Up to 3 Chests in 2 Minutes OS Chest Farm

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    How do you beat Vloxen Excavations in HM with heroes?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Hi all, as the title suggests, I'm having lots of trouble soling Vloxen Excavations in HM with heroes. Currently running Discordway (with Frozen Soil) which doesn't seem to be the way to go about it. I also typically run Panic mesmer.

    Any tips or builds?

    submitted by /u/sunspear_mesmer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old machinima channel!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Been replaying GW1 for the sake of nostalgia and I suddenly remembered a Youtube channel I used to watch a lot as a kid. Unfortunately I can't remember the name or find it, but it was a channel full of GW1 machinima which mostly used text-to-speech for voices.

    I remember the main character was a ranger, and the only skit I can recall is about the 'boy who cried lag', which featured a monk getting into duels and pretending he was lagging out before disconnecting.

    Not much to go on I know, but I'd appreciate any help!

    Edit:after spending the whole evening with Youtube search doing a terrible job and just showing me GW2 stuff... I've found it!

    submitted by /u/Falerian1
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic Refrain help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Is there any way to maintain HR on your entire team without having to continually recast it individually? Or am missing something as in a single shout that just needs to spammed once HR is cast

    submitted by /u/Life2311
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment