• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 I still don't know why Taimi walks with a limp

    Guild Wars 2 I still don't know why Taimi walks with a limp


    I still don't know why Taimi walks with a limp

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Crystal Desert News-June 6th, 2021

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Who says GW2 has no marketing.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Josh Foreman: Building Worlds at the Intersection of Art & Design | Deeg Chat

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    hello is this game suitable for a noob join?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    hello i'm living in japan

    i heard this game is really relaxing , no need to chase equipment levels

    but my english is really bad

    will i hard to understand what is playing in this game

    and cant make friends in game?

    and if i join this game ,which ser is recommand to play?

    thank you

    submitted by /u/myenglishisshhh
    [link] [comments]

    Condition transfer

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    So I was watching the video for DPS Scourge on the SC website. MajesticNoodle is using plaguelands and BiP and ALWAYS transfers the torment and bleeding leaving the poison on himself. When I try this in a real scenario, it just feels like it's random which condition will be transfered. So in his video he commented, that you have to have certain stats / boons/food to transfer the "right" conditions.

    And I was thinking, is there any research about it? Any statement dorm Anet (probably not) or anything that shows me what I need to do to transfer which condis?

    Also referring to Fractals, do the pots interact with the transfer?

    It's so weird... Right now, I just do plaguelands before I can do BiP, so when I do BiP I have no problem with the poison.

    Just wondered if there is a way to controll it better.

    submitted by /u/Hardytard
    [link] [comments]

    What are you guys going to do with your unused ascended gear once the legendary armory comes out?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    If it functions in the way that I think it will, which is that it will allow you to gain 1 copy of each legendary item per character that it's usable on concurrently, it'll mean that we'll have a lot of ascended gear that we'll no longer have any use for. E.g. Having 3 different axes on a ranger right now means that once you have a legendary axe in the armory, you'll no longer have use for those axes (unless you're running a double axe weapon set on another class then you can stat change and still keep it in use).

    But other than very specific scenarios, we're going to have a lot of ascended gear to trash/salvage/sell. I just fully geared 3 new templates and now im thinking that maybe I should have just waited a month and grinded out legendary armor in the meantime. It'll be great in the long term but it'll feel painful just salvaging all my ascended gear that I spent 100+++ gold on per set just to get back a fraction of the cost back. Any better option in terms of value that I'm missing?

    Edit: I only have 1 legendary myself, but it's an axe, and I have 8 templates that use them, it's going to be useful for me even though I'm not super rich myself. 8 ascended axes is a solid 240 gold.

    submitted by /u/OfflaneTrash
    [link] [comments]

    I made a comedy Guild Wars video for the first time in 10 years

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Asura Art Commission (Artist Danpur https://www.instagram.com/danpurnm/?hl=en)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Quaggan & Hylek Fuse Beads

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    The Commander And Safety

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Finally giving GW2 a try, long time MMO player

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    GW2 is nearly the only game I have not tried in the MMORPG world and I'm finally going to give it a try.

    I'm not really fresh coming off of any MMO, just been playing LoL a lot, but my main games were Black Desert, Maplestory, and some WoW. Needless to say I don't mind grinding. I have heard the combat is very fluid which is a huge selling point for me, as BDO is (imo) the best combat system in any game ever. HOWEVER, the pay2win-ness that it has become is what drive me off a while ago, and have been off MMOs ever since.

    What are some tips or advice to a semi-casual player starting up for the first time? Are there any classes I should stay away from before I learn more of the game (Mesmer is what I'm looking at right now, I really like flashy classes and magic knights AKA WoW Death Kights and BDO Dark Knights)?

    Also, how balanced is the PvP? Are most classes able to participate and is it somewhat easy to catch up to where most players will be in a PvP setting?

    Thanks!

    Edit: I promise I've read every comment, I appreciate all the advice so much everyone!

    submitted by /u/Giaccone
    [link] [comments]

    [Pieces of Common Unidentified Gear] droping like it's hot!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!
    Anyone has any idea of what made the [Pieces of Common Unidentified Gear] price drop so low on the Trade Post?
    Is it going to remain low, or recover to historical prices?all thoughts or insights are welcome!

    submitted by /u/ROnneth
    [link] [comments]

    About material storage...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I was looking in the gem store for a while and came across storage expanders (which i didnt know existed (even though ive been playing on and off since like 2016 lol), i then thought "hey... do you think anyone has ever maxed out the entire meterial storage bank?" i get that you could buy all the cheap stuff for gold but what about the stuff that cant be bught on the tp? has anyone actually recorded a full bank?

    submitted by /u/tojie2009
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a server to transfer [EU] [WvW]

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I'm so tired of Baruch Bay attitudes, toxicity and schedule, so I'm looking for another server (English speaking) to transfer. I don't care about the tier as long as the community is active, have both zerging and roaming, and the average player has the initiative to catch objectives and fight without the need of a commander giving orders (< Huge BB problem)

    submitted by /u/syrsaes
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: What's better - Vindication or Lasting Legacy for solo open world condi renegade?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Like in title.

    Don't know which is overall better DPS - Vindication for easy might access without using heroic command or Lasting Legacy for better kalla's fervor.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CP8RDLJ
    [link] [comments]

    Missed free living world Chapter I & II?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Anyone know if the first two chapters are still available? Or just available in release week? Trying to get old friend back into game, after a long hiatus. Missing entire Living World, and not wanting to have a disjointed story, has been one of his sticking points for not returning.

    submitted by /u/Sterling_Sable
    [link] [comments]

    Combined two versions of Grothmar Valley's theme :)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    GW2 PVP is a delight!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    New person who just got into the game but wow, this PVP mode is amazing. Pick your build ahead so no scrambling to figure out a character because someone "already picked or banned you choice" or worrying about modifying a build mid-game. No power creep, so losing a fight only means you are behind but not weaker. Short, combat-focused matches which bring a multitude of benefits:

    1) Even if things don't go your way - the pain is over a few mins later

    2) You don't have to commit a big chunk of your day/evening just to play a few rounds

    3) You get to see a lot of variety very quickly

    submitted by /u/POE_Noob_w_Questions
    [link] [comments]

    What cpu do i need?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I need help and some advice from you guys. I have an old computer with a

    amd hd 7670 4gb GPU, 8 gb ram and a Amd a6 6400k dual core (fm2 socket)

    The main board is a asus a58m-k

    I think the gpu is fine for my favorite game Guild Wars 2. But the cpu is outdated. I want to buy a quad core cpu or better for my old mainboard. Any advices for performance boots with this mainboard? Or is there another main board with another cpu I could buy?

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/sensorax
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with buying gems in-game

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I am a returning player and try to buy some gems through the in-game methods.

    Everytime i try to buy gems, i get an error saying "404 not found" and i can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is and google doesn't help.

    Anyone here have had that problem and have a solution?

    I have opened a ticket, but thought i would ask you guys and girls :)

    submitted by /u/SomarrYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment