• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Friendship with LA ended, now Mistlock Sanctuary is my best friend.

    Guild Wars 2 Friendship with LA ended, now Mistlock Sanctuary is my best friend.


    Friendship with LA ended, now Mistlock Sanctuary is my best friend.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    [RELEASE] Discord Rich Presence Addon 2.1 - Localization, fractal mode

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    TL;DR This is how it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/g0105WB.png

    Download it here: https://gw2rpc.info/

    Previous Posts: Release, Version 2.0

    Discord Rich Presence addon

    Changelog:

    • Added localization for english, german, french and spanish
    • Added fractal mode showing which boss you fight (for now only in 98, 99, 100)

    How to update

    • Download the latest version from the [https://gw2rpc.info/](website) and replace the .exe files
    • Add the lang = de|en|fr|es parameter to the [Settings] section in config.ini, or delete the file and let it be recreated for you (copy your API key then).

    Contributions

    Thanks to all of the translators: Seshu (de), TheRaytheone & shinitakunai (es), z0n3g (fr)

    Known bugs

    The new .exe might be reported as a false positive by your anti-virus scanner. I am currently contacting some of them to unflag it, for example microsoft, which already unflagged it. If you don't trust that you can always have a look at the source or build it by yourself.

    If you find any bugs or have suggestions, hop onto our Discord Server!

    Some future plans and ideas

    • Add fractal mode to all fractals
    submitted by /u/N1tR0__
    [link] [comments]

    What are your daily things to do in GW2? 2021 Edition

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    What are your daily things to do in GW2? 2021 Edition

    Hey everyone!

    What is on your daily to-do list in GW2 atm? (Or even weekly to do).
    Id love to hear about what you ppl do daily to make some gold, work towards an achievement/collection etc. until End Of Dragons hits.

    This is what I got on my list so far:

    https://preview.redd.it/mm5au6hsbm371.png?width=1018&format=png&auto=webp&s=50610f6050f55b71ef9196e4f5b228ff6f66d156

    submitted by /u/EinfachNurMarc
    [link] [comments]

    Cele Condi Weaver Is Fun

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    How did you learn about your class and build?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    This is my first proper MMO and all the boons/conditions really confuse me. I've tried learning about my skills (I'm a Mesmer) but I just end up spamming 12345 and utility skills until the enemy is dead and has seemed to work for me so far in PvE but obviously failing me in WvW and PvP. So how do I learn how to use these skills efficiently? What did you guys do?

    I hope this makes sense.

    submitted by /u/riddledwithanxiety33
    [link] [comments]

    But why tho

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Sabetha | 5-Man Speedkill in 5:17 by Personal Best [pB]

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Log: https://dps.report/2uzB-20210602-235146_sab

    POVs:

    Prud (Scourge Kiter): https://youtu.be/hkbuAVbi5Js

    Contam (Celestial Renegade): https://youtu.be/vaUOliH3KMI

    Dirt (Quickness Firebrand): https://youtu.be/KkVTnss8XOs

    Cody (DPS Scourge): https://youtu.be/CXZWFOj_qDU

    Rece (DPS Scourge): https://youtu.be/SL6NiODyOPw

    Hi everyone,

    We are Personal Best [pB], a newly formed NA raiding guild. We are happy to present a new 5 man sabetha record.

    Composition:

    Celestial Alacrity Renegade: Provides permanent alacrity, a decent amount of might and protection, and a decent amount of healing while still pulling better dps than a typical diviner renegade. Since it is also the tankiest build in the squad, we let it bait most of the timed bombs since it can leave the group while shrugging off cannon fire, and heals itself back up like nothing happened. The renegade spirits also provide life force to the scourges when they disappear.

    Scourge Kiter: Pulls extremely high dps for a flak kiter. Since it is often away from the rest of the group anyway, we lose the least squad dps by simply letting the kiter handle most of the mechanics such as heavy bombs and cannons. By taking spectral walk, the scourge kiter is able to kill cannons and return back to the platform instantly. Similarly to the dps scourges, it provides a decent amount of might and lots of barrier. By using epidemic, it is able to kill all of the surrounding trash mobs by transferring conditions from the champion/boss onto them while also allowing the dps scourges to use epidemic on the trash mobs to transfer conditions back onto the champions mobs/boss.

    DPS Scourges: Provides extremely high dps, a decent amount of might and lots of barrier. It is able to help with healing the rest of the group by using signet of vampirism. By using epidemic, they are able to transfer conditions from surrounding trash mobs onto the champion mobs/boss for even more dps.

    Quickness Firebrand: Currently the highest dps quickness provider. Also provides permanent fury and a bit of aegis for blocking the first few timed bombs. Has pretty looking skills.

    Strategy:

    -Fewer cannons = more dps => 2 cannons killed in total

    -Epi bounce to kill adds as well as transfer conditions onto boss for more dps

    -Cuck the kiter as much as possible so the rest of the group gets better dps uptime

    -Push dps as high as possible so Sabetha dies before the platform does

    Big thanks to Broken for helping to edit and post Contam's and Rece's videos.

    submitted by /u/GW2Vysil
    [link] [comments]

    Fractal Relics in 2021 ? Best way ?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Hi,

    My question is in the title.

    I have seen some post that are a bit old so i'm wondering what's the best way to get fractal relic.

    I saw in an old post, it seems legit but there is maybe new things to do :

    Do all T4 dailies.

    Trade all pristine relics for relics at the relic trader.

    Trade all potions you get from daily chests for relics at the alchemist.

    Do not buy daily fractal keys.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/FafaScinant
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Endgame

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    How do I get to this point of interest? If I walk over it it says it is under me but I can't find a way under the island or anything online about this.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 Fractal Trailer | 4K | 60 Fps | AI Mastered Audio

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    My friend who is new to GW2 is pissed at how the mastery unlock system works.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Scared of Fractals

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I'm really not familiar with Fractals at all. The one time I tried a PUG on what they said was a low level Fractal, I got my ass handed to me so hard throughout the frac that I realized I didnt have a clue as to what's going on. I want to like them but after hearing about the Agony Resistance requirement that I'm just to scared of a repeat. Is having AR an absolute requirement? Cuz I dont have any AR except my main with a Legendary that has an infusion ( I think that's the term) slot and the AR is only like 8 or something. . but the higher AR is super expensive (to me anyway). Anyone have advice or opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/Dreadphil13
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally removed current dailies from watchlist

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    I have played around with my watchlist, and now I cannot find out how to add the current dailies to my watchlist again.

    When I go to achievements -> daily, I can see today's dailies and manually add them to the watchlist, but I cannot find out how I activate it that I get everyday's dailies displayed again.

    I tried to add the daily completionist, but that only tells me that I should complete 3 Pve, WvW or PvP daily achievements.

    Same with daily fractals. Somehow I have removed them from my watchlist, but I guess it must be the same option. I just cannot find out how I did this and how I undo this.

    Can anyone help me, please?

    submitted by /u/DreizehnX
    [link] [comments]

    A.Net please bring Zojja back. We are missing her.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Have levelled 5 classes to level 80, not sure which to continue on. Ideas?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I have a revenant, ranger, necro, thief, and elementalist. I'm most familiar with the revenant but to be honest I'm stuck at deciding which one I want to mostly play with, to the point it's hindering my fun.

    I'm struggling to find something that's endgame viable. My ideals are greatsword Necro, rifle Thief and shortbow Revenant. But it's such a struggle to find good builds for these. I don't care that much about meta but I would like a character I love that I can raid with, I don't have the motivation to gear a character I don't like the look of for raiding.

    I really dislike dual wielding, daggers/mace/axe/sword don't do anything for me. I like bows/rifles/greatswords, maybe a warhorn too, but not much else.

    Any ideas? Shall I just suck it up and make a raiding-only alt, and have my favourite class as a main?

    submitted by /u/ada201
    [link] [comments]

    Streamer 2v2 Tourney VOD

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! For those that missed it OR those that want to rewatch their favorite moments and highlights, here is the FULL VOD for the Streamer 2v2 Tourney that occurred on May 30th

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TEntjMhaw&t=15s&ab_channel=Pritch

    submitted by /u/Pritch7
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play WvW before 80? PvE leveling is tedious.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    I've been looking at guides for WvW, and saw that gearing would stop me from contributing properly. Regardless, I'm eager to play the content because I know you can get Tomes of Knowledge there too.

    Gritting my teeth through open-world content outside of World Bosses isn't fun at all, nor does map completion interest me.

    submitted by /u/BlanketCop
    [link] [comments]

    My New Timesink: Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Overview:

    Hello, I started playing Guild Wars 2 a few months ago. The combat and class progression impressed me enough that I decided to buy both expansions.

    Note: I've clocked at least 100 hours in GW2 now, and still think of myself as a new player.

    The Good:

    My favorite parts of the game so far are the World Bosses and quick pvp matches. I enjoy large fights and going against huge foes with other players across different games I play.

    PvP also allows a lot of character build variety depending on the role you want to play, and even provides rewards for leveling in PvE.

    The Bad:

    Leveling in PvE is incredibly boring outside of events and World Bosses. I'm a story-oriented player in most games I play, so I prefer to progress in the story as I level characters.

    Exploring the world is important, but it sucks without a mount (which I used my level 80 booster to obtain). Map completion doesn't appeal to me outside of the reward, so I only explore the map to make story quests easier to play.

    In Closing:

    I've enjoyed my adventure through Tyria thus far, as I take my characters on an adventure to vanquish challenging foes across the game. I intend to proceed through the story as well, despite the tedious task of leveling. Hopefully, I can see my way through the Guild Wars 2 story.

    submitted by /u/BlanketCop
    [link] [comments]

    Everything That Can Go Wrong On Sabetha - Sabetha Guide

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment