• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Guild Wars New player looking for advice/tips.

    Guild Wars New player looking for advice/tips.


    New player looking for advice/tips.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a new player looking for tips regarding what I'm supposed to do in guild wars.

    I'm currently playing a pet ranger/monk in the factions campaign and I think I'm getting close to the end of the story. (My last mission was defending the tree singers against luxons).

    1. Am I supposed to buy armor as soon as I see an upgrade? Most armor pieces seem to just increase my armor and the cost of materials/gold is increasing exponentially. I assume the late game armor pieces will cost a ton of gold and I only have 20 talents currently.
    2. How does damage scale in this game? When I started the game my powershot with zero marksmanship does 25 damage. Now, my dire pet with 13 beast mastery does like 60 maximum with a skill. Meanwhile enemies went from dealing 5 damage to over 100.
    3. Can you buffer/chain skills in this game? For example: I want to use poisonous bite and then follow up with scavenger strike. Do I have to sit there and wait for the enemy's health bar to change color before I use scavenger strike?
    4. Which campaign should I do next? I remember playing this game a long time ago and quitting because the base game's missions pissed me off. (My exact thought was "I'm lost in this ruin/snow mountain carrying this McGuffin and have to face pull with my necromancer because my melee henchmen are useless"). I assume it will be much easier this time around since I can tell my pet to go in first.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Cool-Rate
    [link] [comments]

    [3023:1012:6:377](Code=3023)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    First things first, so a few months ago, I was sitting in game, afking I knocked my laptop off of the table, it shuts off.

    No big deal, later that night I turn it on and try to log in game, I get the titled error code... weird I cant log in.

    I play on two different computers, so I try the other no avail.

    when I attempt to log into GW2 arena net

    " This account has been blocked for security purposes. Please contact customer support for assistance."

    I don't have access to the original email, but I do put a contact email, multiple tickets have been sent and not a single ticket has been answered or replied to.

    I'm basically out of options, and patients. Any, and all help will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Thick_Respond947
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment