• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Guild Wars Low FPS while using uMod?

    Guild Wars Low FPS while using uMod?


    Low FPS while using uMod?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone have the same problem my FPS drop down to like 15 or 20 when start gw through uMod?

    submitted by /u/Thelittleofc
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with The Eternal Grove hard mode.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I just came back to this game after a long long break, and decided it is time to finally get a gwamm on one of my characters. So far everything has went well, but doing eternal grove alone on hard mode has seemed like a challenge, so I was wondering if there is anyone else here who needs it done, or just wants to help. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lolaimbot
    [link] [comments]

    New Player: Questions About Story Playthrough

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I haven't played GW since... well, Nightfall released. I never did end game, only leveled up - I used to play World of Warcraft.

    I've since been interested in playing GW1 to see the story before moving on GW2.

    I want to explore everything and read all the quest texts and side stories, etc.

    But I have a few questions regarding that:

    1. I seem remember you could make a character in each expansion and level in that expansion. My question is, can I make a character in the base game (Prophecies?) and be able to use that character to go through the story a newly made "Factions" character would get? Or am I going to have to make a new character for each expansion?
    2. Is it possible to solo all the story stuff? I remember something about AI party members being a thing in GW1, henchmen? If it matters, I intend to play a Ranger, since that is what I will play in GW2
    3. Side note, reading 1-2 posts here, I see something called LDoA. I think I understand it (it's like in WoW: MoP, leveling in the Pandarian starting zone that you're "supposed" to leave, but going hard mode and leveling extremely slowly while staying in that starter zone?) but my question is if I do that, assuming I get to level 20, can I then move onto after the "Searing" and continue through with no "ill-effect" on what I can do story wise? Also, does getting this reward anything in GW2, or is it simply a cool title in GW1? (I probably won't do this, I was just curious)
    4. Again, I'm used to WoW and I haven't even bought GW1 yet: being it's 2021, is there a server I should make my character on to have access to the most amount of people, or does that not matter / are there not "servers" that you are bound to? I am located in East Coast NA.

    Thanks for the help guys!

    *Side edit* Does it make a difference getting GW1 on Steam vs through ArenaNet? I notice GW2 has a listing on Steam but isn't available yet, and it says at the bottom that Existing Guild Wars 2 player accounts cannot be accessed via Steam. Should I just get it via ANet to be safe?

    submitted by /u/CritPlusPlus
    [link] [comments]

    Which order to do Doa in?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Seems like all people do it differently. Do foundry last as titan gems are worth the most?

    submitted by /u/No-History9102
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment