• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Guild Wars It's not much, but thanks to the great community of this great game I was able to get my Full Plates pretty quickly :) There is still a long way before I'll make this a proper Paladin, but... it's something!!!

    Guild Wars It's not much, but thanks to the great community of this great game I was able to get my Full Plates pretty quickly :) There is still a long way before I'll make this a proper Paladin, but... it's something!!!


    It's not much, but thanks to the great community of this great game I was able to get my Full Plates pretty quickly :) There is still a long way before I'll make this a proper Paladin, but... it's something!!!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    10 years ago today I completed my journey to GWAMM.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Looking for an old Guild mate!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Honestly, this is a real long shot and I don't expect anything to come of it, but who knows. I was thinking the other day about this game - it used to be my life while I was in school, I was pretty much addicted - and it got me remembering. I used to be a part of a Guild (heck if I remember what it was called though; helpful, I know! If I think of it or find out I'll update!) and I was really close to one of my Guild mates.

    His handle was 'Abhorsen Hedge', and we used to get into so many shenanigans in that game together, including (but not limited to) allowing our Guild leader to "marry" us in our Guild Hall. We had a lot of fun together, and it honestly just got me curious as to where he is now, and what and how he's doing.

    I doubt anyone from our old Guild will find this, but hey. I used to go by the handle 'Althea Hitachiin' or 'Althea De Leone' and since I lived in the UK at the time I'm certain our Guild was European. If there's anyone who recognizes those names, I'd love to hear from you! Otherwise, happy Guilding y'all! :D

    submitted by /u/SaltyHealerMain
    [link] [comments]

    What are your highest merchant value finds? Just found this and wondered what the upper limit is since it doesnt even have a "Show me the money!" inscription

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Onyx gemstone price

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Been looking at the price of these for a couple of weeks. The rare material trader has onyx gemstones listed somewhere between 250 and 300 gold but requesting a quote they sell for 500g. Is the price somehow locked?

    submitted by /u/crispychops
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment