• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Brace yourself

    Guild Wars 2 Brace yourself


    Brace yourself

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    All I want from gem store

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Chalice of Tears ptsd

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    I got 40k Achievement Points with todays return for Bloodstone Fen. So Happy.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    My new legendary is missing stats.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Yesterday, I finished crafting The Binding of Ipos. I made it identical to my old ascended focus by selecting Viper's stats and giving it a Superior Sigil of Earth. I noticed that my total stats (the +power, +precision, +condition damage, and +expertise) dropped when I replaced my old focus with the legendary.

    Everything in the build is the same and the foci have identical stats but I lose 25 power/condi damage and 12 precision/expertise. Even more odd, If I change my stats to celestial on my Binding of Ipos, I'm STILL losing 12 in precision/expertise BUT i'm only losing 15 power/condition damage.

    Can somebody else with this focus check to see if they are also missing stats? I know its not much in terms of dps loss, but I'd really like to play with my new legendary at full strength. I can post a video if somebody needs to see what I am talking about.

    Video showing the missing stats - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar77dnnXVjg

    **MASSIVE EDIT** - It is NOT the Focus that is bugged and missing stats. It is actually the Fiery Dragon Slayer weapons that are giving BONUS stats. I have no idea why, but if you want to be optimal for condi builds, these are better for some odd reason!

    submitted by /u/DCBeerTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Fractal cm bizarre adventure (Original Version)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Everyone memeing about weaver while I think Spellbreaker is the worst spec of PoF

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    - By design, spellbreaker was meant to be a player vs player class, all the boon ripping stuff makes it very specific, and it is indeed the case : there is literally no viable build for spellbreaker for PVE contents, it has no utility, bad dps, you litteraly never see spellbreaker in raids/fractals (bonus point : it is the only elite spec in the "Grief Tier" category of teapot tier list)

    - It's not even good in sPvP, it's not meta and the only "viable" spellbreaker builds don't use a single utility skill from the Spellbreaker spec.

    + It's a good spec for WvW zergs thanks to the elite skill for boon removal + projectile

    - Just browse quickly through metabatlle builds and you will see that it's the only PoF spec which is so underused (over all gamemodes)

    As a warrior main I'm obviously biased, but really i hope Spellbreaker will be a lesson for ANet not to make again an overly specific elite spec which is designed for a single gamemode.

    submitted by /u/Lairv
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The Tier 3 Reward for Return to Bloodstone Fen rewards a full stack of Bloodstone Rubies

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    As the title says, the Tier 3 Reward for Return to Bloodstone Fen rewards a full stack of 250 Bloodstone Rubies. I wanted to point this out because I'm hoping the trend continues for the rest of LWS3-4, as giving us a full stack of the currency for each episode will make crafting Aurora and Vision very easy. If you haven't made either Aurora or Vision now is going to be the best time to do so, so start prepping now.

    submitted by /u/Throwawayalt129
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, finally an actual footage of playing Weaver

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Helping new players - introduction to Silverwastes RIBA + CF

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Hi, "Helping new players" is a event series I am running every Wednesday evening on EU servers. It is a meta run aimed at new players - with explanations, bit slower pace and friendly atmosphere :) Today we will run Silverwastes RIBA + CF - great Core Tyria farm with minimal requirements. Anybody with lvl 80 character can join! :) Past events:

    HoT meta train, Silverwastes RIBA + CF, Introduction to Fractals and Drizzlewood farm

    What is it about?

    New player focused meta run, with explanations (link below) pasted to squad chat on each major step of meta. We will not focus on super fast clearing or top efficiency. Main point is to clear out all the "WTF is going on" new players probably have, when they first run this meta. For those who prefer voiced explanation, I will be going through the texts on my twitch (link bellow), with additional tips and questions answering :)

    Important info

    • Event start: 30.6 19:00 UTC+1
    • How to join:
      • Event is hosted on EU servers
      • Use /sqjoin CorwinCZ.3146
        when the event runs
      • Find us on LFG, name Helping new players - introduction to Silverwastes RIBA + CF
      • Join stream and use !squad command to get the text /sqjoin CorwinCZ.3146
    • What do you need: Access to Silverwastes- entry is in Brisban Wildlands :) Lvl 80 character. Raptor or movements skill will be handy for Chest Farm, but not necessary.
    • Event length: 3 to 4 hours. We will do several full rounds, so ppl who join in middle can experience the start of meta too.
    • Texts for /squad chat - explanation of meta
    • twitch.tv/corwincz for those who prefer voiced explanation with some extra tips on top :)

    As always, any feedback on event / tests is welcomed :) The explanation texts are free to use, feel free to organize similar events :)

    Happy farming and see you there,

    Corwin

    submitted by /u/CorwinCZ42
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to fly my Griffon …

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    The recipe for a Qadim the Peerless 4 man

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    • 3 bored players
    • 1 unsuspecting victim
    • a pinch of meta abuse
    • 2 cups of messed up sleep schedule
    • 1 tablespoon of first try boost
    • 3 tablespoons of last try luck
    • sprinkle with some streamer rng

    Mix together for 5 hours in the middle of the night

    Here's a log : https://dps.report/OT0n-20210629-004909_qpeer

    PoVs:

    Players Class
    Distracted streamer Bullied Scourge
    Unsuspecting victim CC Scourge
    What's a sleep schedule Crying Renegade
    Wrong green class What am I doing Scourge

    Bonus : https://i.imgur.com/4S7QCIM.png

    submitted by /u/Ehryon
    [link] [comments]

    Could we get a weekly pinned discussion thread for each chapter that's being replayed, for talking about past content in retrospect?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    And this thread could maybe be used for this week, I dunno.

    I just think it's funny going back to look at stuff knowing what we know now, like how "Lazarus" is actually Balthazar. Makes his use of fire magic very obvious. Also makes it kind of questionable why he'd disguise himself as a Mursaat. I guess he wanted some freshly recruited zealots? But I have to imagine there's a large swath of humans that would have immediately gotten on the Balthazar train just by virtue of a god showing up in the flesh.

    It's going to be weird watching his plan to make Jormag and Primordus fight come together, considering the events of the IBS just recently, but I guess at the time we didn't have a fully grown Aurene to slurp up all the excess magic.

    Gameplay-wise, I haven't touched Bloodstone Fen in years and it's funny remembering the controversy around the anomaly being Vale Guardian copy-pasted into open world. I think people were just upset that Anet was "recycling" content than making new open-world meta events. And speaking of anomalies, nothing ever really did come of those mysterious portal devices or the displaced anomalies, did they? Like we never found out why people or things get ley-line displaced?

    Also, as a last thing, I'm still upset that Hablion was on this map and had voice lines, but wasn't voiced by Steve Blum who voiced Hablion in GW1, considering he's been right there voicing Rytlock the whole time. Guess it just slipped Anet's mind.

    Any thoughts on this patch or memories coming back to you during our weekly replay?

    submitted by /u/Charrikayu
    [link] [comments]

    How I feel as ele main on this subreddit sometimes

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    thanks anet , i guess

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    An album featuring all my Bloodstone Fen artworks and my asura main, made back then, but I feel like it's appropriate to share now.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    EASY HOLO PVE BUILD- One-Handed approved

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I wanted to make this holo guide because it is my favorite power dps class and a guild member QZ showed me an easy build I think everyone can play in raids. This isn't for try-hard players that want top dps. This is for new players getting into raids and new to holo that want to be competitive in dps output for raids/fractals. There is a nice ramp-up in complexity that is highlighted in this video! I hope you enjoy it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wXFhZtcprM

    submitted by /u/bbbaconboyy
    [link] [comments]

    I had a goal to reach 20k AP before End of Dragons. Thank you, Dragon Bash!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Permanent swiftness anyone?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Ways to make gold in the game?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Hi! I picked up the game last week with both expansions and made my way to 80. Now I'm trying to get my exotic gear and sigils and what not, and would like some extra gold to spend on cosmetics!

    What are some good old reliable ways to make gold?

    submitted by /u/tAway87777
    [link] [comments]

    RTX support coming to End of Dragons!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment