• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Guild Wars Is Droknar's Run still a thing?

    Guild Wars Is Droknar's Run still a thing?


    Is Droknar's Run still a thing?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Cheers lads,

    after almost 15 years I wanted to see if my first MMORPG ever is still functioning... and to my surprise it IS!!! Still as beautiful as I remember :)

    So I thought it would be a nice thing to re-run all of three campaigns and I finnally got to Beacon's Perch -> now, since this is more of a casual, careless run, I was hoping someone might still run me to Droknar's so I can buy max armour to make it easier for me.

    Are people still running there? If so - what's the fee? I don't have much, so I hope I could afford it :)

    Thanks for the info, lads!

    submitted by /u/Ookami_CZ
    [link] [comments]

    After teaching a player how to Chest Run, they got this in their first month :). (Perfection is created)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    50/50 HoM - but what's the popup meant to be?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I finally maxed out my Hall of Monuments - and have a fun little icon on hom.guildwars2.com with the GW2 Logo now.

    Clicking on it brings up a blank window that I can't close, though.

    Does anyone know what that's meant to be? Was there something there before that's broken?

    I've tried loading it on a few different browsers, but keep getting the same error - a blank window pops up in the middle of my screen, and I can't close it.

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment