• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 One more month to go till the End of Dragons first look event

    Guild Wars 2 One more month to go till the End of Dragons first look event


    One more month to go till the End of Dragons first look event

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    It's me, the guy who posted two weeks ago, that we are over the half way point till the event with good news that its just one month left!

    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-live-summer-2021/

    Until then we still have to look forward to some return to season 3 achivements. (And IMHO living world season 3 was the best season, so looking forward to investigate the mysterious explosion on one of the best looking maps again next week.) And not to mention the return of the Marionette in little more then two weeks.

    submitted by /u/hendricha
    [link] [comments]

    Griffon flying in cursed shore

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    In game community is so nice :,)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    I'm just walking around Lions Arch checking out peoples fashion and getting into little dance parties with strangers and over Map chat people are talking about enjoying pride month and I decide to pitch in about how I came out to my mother as trans recently and people in chat was congratulating me and everyone was straight up being so freaking nice to myself and everyone about coming out as gay and other stuff. This is surprising since most games are usually really toxic about this kind if stuff.

    It blows me away just how amazing the in game chat can be and how supportive everyone is being with pride month as well as how experienced players really go out of their way sometimes to help newer players with stuff like HP runs and jumping puzzles. I like to help new players any way I can too.

    Just saying how much I love this games community and how welcoming you all make people feel :)

    submitted by /u/sortacute
    [link] [comments]

    Hardstuck Community Response Party Official Trailer!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    GvG Tournament on the Edge of the Mists TODAY

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Dragon Bash Arena is loaded with bots (Exact same movement, not attacking, casting skills and non-human reactions)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Thank you all for the Tyria Pride March on EU today <3

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Reminder : Dungeons & Dragons Tour [EU] june 27th

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    This afternoon, i'll give an answer to my son's question : "Daddyyy ? Do you know dragons that I've never met ?"

    Will you join us in this big tour ?

    We'll start with Dragon Storm, in ONE HOUR from now (13:00 CET) /sqjoin Morpokk

    This tour will be leaded on the French Alliance Discord. Come in if you're able to speak baguette. <3

    PS : The video text says : June 27th, from 1pm, nap is cancelled ! Rediscover Tyrian dragons, go back to crawl dungeons. GW2 Dungeons & Dragons Tour, an adventure for old and young !

    GW2 Dungeons and Dragons Tour trailer

    submitted by /u/MornJack
    [link] [comments]

    Tyria Pride!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Current State of WvW?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Hey there, returning player here. I played GW2 at release a long time ago but never quite got into WvW. I am planning to change that, I have a Deadeye and Warrior 80 but no Idea really where to start. There seems to be the occasional zerg running around on Mounts, no Guilds seem to be recruiting in the LFG thing either. What is the general state of WvW at the moment?

    I am on Elona Reach, and from what I heard that does not help either lol.

    Any Ideas where to transfer, if necessary?

    submitted by /u/LeopoldStotch1
    [link] [comments]

    When you want to be a thief but the game tells you you're better as a ranger :(

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    RE: End of Dragons

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Currently I am a F2P player trying out GW2 for the first time (due to the reason of End of Dragons releasing soon).

    As a Lvl 18 F2P player, should I buy the Path of Fire expansion (which also includes Heart of Thorns) or should I just wait for End of Dragons and purchase those 3 as a bundle instead?

    submitted by /u/chickenlitel
    [link] [comments]

    state of condi Thief - Daredevil vs Deadeye

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    After a couple of months break i started playing again (didnt follow the patch that shook the meta around) and wondered whether Daredevil or Deadeye is better rn, i am mostly playing fractals.

    Discretize has Deadeye listed as meta, why not Daredevil?

    submitted by /u/DeGrav
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble finding a good, of all things, guild.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    This is not a LFG thread. I've been through a number of guilds at this point and am now just wondering how unusual an experience this is.

    I am always a casual player without roots, mostly because I never can seem to find a home anywhere, so please try to keep in mind, if you are one of these players with 25,000 achievement points and have been playing for years and your guild knows you like Norm at Cheers, that's exactly the sort of thing that I suspect is out of reach for new-esque players like myself. (In other words, "I don't know what you're talking about, my guild that I've been in for 5 years pays all sorts of attention to me and def doesn't ignore me at all!" is meaningless to me)

    For starters, I can barely ever find a guild where people even TALK. I am in guilds with hundreds of members, dozens of active members representing the guild, and I could be online for several hours and never see a single bit of yellow text. People just do not use guild chat for some reason.

    These guilds tend to have discords, but then the discord is just someone posting a link to some arenanet news story 2 days ago and no chatter otherwise. Just as much silence there as anywhere else.

    So, since these guilds have zero interaction, I never actually become part of the guild. Nobody has any freaking clue who I am. I don't build on anything with them.

    I just joined this pvp guild after going to the pvp area and saying, hey, if any of you have guilds where you run pvp together, hit me up! And this guy did, and I joined. "Hey thanks for the invite! Alright, who wants to run queues together?" silence "Uh. Anybody?" silence "Hey maybe let's run stuff later?" "Haha inside joke with some other guy just totally blowing off what you said". Wish I could say this was an uncommon experience, but it isn't.

    So... What gives? Any new players struggling with this too? I'm fairly content keeping myself going with solo activities, but for fucks sake, this is GUILD wars, and to me it feels like the whole guild thing is such a low priority for most players.

    Plz no guild recruitment solicitations. Discussion only. I'm aware that r/guildrecruitment exists.

    submitted by /u/Dave-StarkExceptNice
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any thing wroth Before lvl 80?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I just started to play the game before 3 days and now I am lvl 24 I literally didn't leave anything behind me I go to ever undiscovered point and node in three areas but I noticed that I am just run from point to point just to complete the progress of the map(in addition to some enjoyable activities with random player, and ordinary story)........

    And when I look for video in youtube about (any other good activities to do before lvl 80) all i get "how to lvl up to 80 like an mad man" "how to get x10 xp and lvl up insanely" and like so (you know I am overwhelmed with descriptions right?)

    So is that mean there is nothing really worth to do in leveling prgress (I don't say it is not enjoyable) and all content will unlock in lvl 80? I can't see my self doing the same thing until I reveal the whole map........ Is there more thing to do than those activities (map progress, random activities, story) if not I can just rush my character to lvl 80!!!!!

    Thx, and sorry for my bad english it is not my native language

    Edit: thanks guys for all these advice

    submitted by /u/Fickle_Guava_485
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment