• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 The asura are evolving, run while you can!

    Guild Wars 2 The asura are evolving, run while you can!


    The asura are evolving, run while you can!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Thank you Rox, I couldn't agree more.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Anet, I'm keeping my grandmother locked in this cage until you release Lord Caeducus's Rapier skin on the gemstone, your move arenanet.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Anet please, I know you remove hair on some headgears, why don't you implement that too on Asuran ears.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Legendary Axe Concept: Phantasmagoria

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Every time I play through Claw Island (spoiler for new players)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Thought on End of Dragons adding some classic guild wars factions tracks?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Yet Another Very Special Commander Yes

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Request, can anyone share with the shimmerwing looks like with the prismatic dye?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Got lucky enough to get prismatic cheap when the price tanked a bit the other day but I haven't consumed it yet and with the shimmerwing being on sale again I'm tempted but curious to know what it looks like before spending the gems.

    submitted by /u/nkeb42
    [link] [comments]

    Map-2-map linking

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Farming for a legendary Weapon

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Hey Guys, I have a question, been out of the loop for a while , so don't know all the new Farming spots.

    Returning player, completed all living world and story stuff , deciding I'm going to continue with my precursor crafting, but I need tons of metals - What would be the best way to go about it ? Just running around on the maps and gathering nodes ? I heard rumors of drizzlewood coast being good for some materials ? What am I looking at ? Some of the items is just easier to buy, where do people farm gold these days ?

    Also where does one farm Leather... because the prices went through the roof....

    submitted by /u/BurningAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    for a game that relies heavily on doing old content, this should be the #1 GUI update in EoD (IMHO)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Which equipment option for solo condi SB?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I wanted to try out this build https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Soulbeast_-_Condition_Skirmisher
    but it has 3 options for gear, and I'm not sure what I should get and if it makes sense to mix here?

    I want to be able to solo champions and legendary mobs, so should I go full Trailblazer?

    submitted by /u/JumpyAd3
    [link] [comments]

    Spent a lot of effort in memeing an injoke. Thought I would share!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Performance all over the place. Unpredictable stuttering.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Hellow,

    since i play with a 6000 series AMD card i startedto experience heavy stuttering/slowdowns for specific situations since some time now.
    When mounting the hummingbird, my FPS drops down from 300 (looking at a wall in Devinities reach, max settings) down to ~90. It doesn't change with different settings, windowed, fullscreen, VSync, Driver side Enhanced sync is disabled etc etc.

    No other game runs that weird since i have that new GPU.
    Driver is 21.5.2.
    GPU is a 6900XT paired with a 5950X. (And if someone asks, 3k for a 3090 or 1100 for a 6900XT as i bought it was a no brainer for me.)
    I remember that it run super fine at the beginning. Like, max player count, max player quality, all max and still smooth in zergs like Tequatl. I was baffled that it was able to handle Zergs in max quality THAT good, i remember that quite well.

    But at some point, was it a patch, or a new driver (I tested older ones, same thing.) i don't know, the game got so bad that i have huge slowdowns without any real pattern.
    It seems a certain effect triggers it, i'm not sure.
    The card itself runs mostly at 90W and clocks all over the place. Because GW2 is just not demanding enough for it .
    One guess is that the card just "sleeps" to much in GW2 now, for some reason and the driver response is to sluggish to keep up with. That would mean it's a driver issue. (I saw that the card occansionally drops as low as 40MHz for a split of a second when logging the clock. Average was ~1100MHz, spikes to ~2000MHz and lows in the 400MHz-800MHz range.)
    These days it's expected behavior though. The 1080ti does that as well when the game doesn't need that much performance.
    I locked it to 60Hz by the way. And no it doesn't matter if i run it unlimited. FPS goes up to over 200. But the slowdowsn still appear.

    My question is if anyone else experiences that behavior with a 6000 Series AMD card.
    It's super weird.
    My old PC with a 1800X and a 1080ti has no problems with that hummingbird mount test. No impact in performance whatsover. Besides it runs more as half of the max FPS as the 6900XT...

    As i said, in the games i play (Witcher 3, No Mans Sky, Cyberpunk recently and others) no game had that. They run as expected. Only GW2 does that weird slowdown/stuttering stuff.
    It's nearly unplayable.
    Frametime test doesn't show anything wild besides the CPU limitting stuff in huge Zergs.
    But before that problem it never started to slowdown/stutter lin any means.

    I'm really not unused to very specific issues with software/hardware but this is a funny thing.
    And i never had such a strange issue where only one game got into such unpredictable problems more or less "over night".

    So if anyone has any clue, go on.
    Oh, right. Reinstalled the game as well, just because it was the only thing i didn't. (Won't solve most problems but i was out of ideas.)

    My guess, something weird is going on with AMD since a certain patch? *shrugs*
    Maybe it's a CPU related issue as well. Not to rule out that something hits the CPU limit so hard that the GPU goes into sleepmode for that split second.
    Well, maybe someone has the same issue or even a solution.

    PS: I hope that all is understandable so far. Not native english speaking. But i think it gets the point done. :D

    submitted by /u/fantas35
    [link] [comments]

    Champions of the Mists: Global Final

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Greetings gamers, as some of you saw in our previous post we launched the first unofficial global gvg tournament at the beginning of this month. Well today, today is the grand final of the Champions of the Mists.

    A quick recap of the tournament:

    • 22 EU guilds and 12 NA guilds are battled it over 69 qualifying matches from May 30th to June 19th
    • The top 8 EU and top 4 NA qualifying guilds fought to be the best of their region from June 19th to June 24th
    • Today, the Top EU guild: Foolîsh [XV] and the top NA guild: Requiem [rQm] will battle in the global finals.

    Times and Schedule
    We have the finals scheduled to play out with the first match being in the EU EotM instance and second final in the NA EotM instance. The first match will be at 8:30pm CEST | 2:30pm EST and the second at 10pm CEST | 4pm EST. You can find local times for the first match and second match

    Prizepool:
    Currently, the gold pool is at around 150k Gold. And these teams are going for the top share.

    Streams:
    We will have several streams throughout the duration of today's finals. Our main stream will be provided by Guild MM:

    Guild MM

    Secondary streams will also be available today:

    Battle Efficiency(Spanish cast)
    Herko
    Pubbles

    Trailer:
    Our team worked hard on getting a hype trailer built for the start of this tournament and you can find that here:
    Champions of the Mists Trailer

    We also said there would be a end credits for all our donors and participants which we will update this post later with that link.

    Thank you all for your love and please please please cheer on your favorites over on the official tournament discord. Thank you to u/VaneJah for the time conversions. We also have this flyer for you to post on your discords and spread the word.

    We wish [XV] and [rQm] the best in their bid to become the Champions of the Mists.

    submitted by /u/ShW_Atros
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea when the Runecrafter salvage-o-matic might return?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I checked https://fast.farming-community.eu/open-world/unid-gear to see what I should do with unidentified gear, and now I'm sitting on 3 stacks of 250x uncommon unidentified gear, waiting for the Runecrafter to return to the gem store. Any idea when / if it might return?

    submitted by /u/Gamidron
    [link] [comments]

    I'm at wit's end - is anyone else having issues with Primordus Eye Infusions?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Hi friends,

    Hoping someone had this issue and figured out how to fix it.

    I have 2 primordus eye infusions and see both, but in game everyone only sees one eye. I also have a purple reverberating infusion.

    I have tried:

    • Changing all of their stats (was 3 condi, now 1 condi, 1 power, 1 expertise)

    • Moving them to different items (had 2 on cape, 1 in accessory, tried 1 each accessory and 1 cape, and tried 1 backpack and 2 on armor)

    I have tried looking around on google but I can't find anyone who has had this issue. Is it possible I need to take off my reverb infusion and put it on weapon and weapon swap?

    submitted by /u/dvanha
    [link] [comments]

    should i give this game a try?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    So ive been looking for a new mmorpg to play. i want a game decently populated and have been thinking of trying out guild wars 2. ive been playing a lot of lotro recently even though ive never seen lord of the rings. the player count is pretty low which demotivates me and i dont like the graphics. i do however like its semi realistic gameplay. im looking for a impersive mmorpg with a good player count and pvp. ive played lots of wow but it doesnt give me a sense of adventure like lotro does. ive also tried bdo but cant get over how shiny and fake the graphics look not to mention how grindy the game is for a new player. i know how diffrent lotro and gw2 are but still want to give it a try. also feel free to list any mmorpg games i might like.

    submitted by /u/angrogg
    [link] [comments]

    This happened to me in ranked, is this common?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Among Us Raid Highlights (MY POV)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Among Us Raid Highlights (MY POV)

    Hey guys! Had an amazing time in the Streamers Among Us Raids! Here are my highlights from my POV! Hope you guys enjoyed the event too b/c I'd love to do it again!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m9fvLJaSSg&ab_channel=Pritch

    I'm also curious what everyone's favorite moment in the event was???

    https://preview.redd.it/n5ymo28z5v771.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=23b801ebeabe8c8d7ac7aaebd3be9d1c762c7465

    submitted by /u/Pritch7
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 xpac question

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Yo, i'm a new player that started a week ago or something, was wondering if the 29.99 xpac combo is on sale or if it will be any time soon? If it's already on sale how long will stay?

    submitted by /u/Malkore94
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into sPvP, where do I start in terms of profession/build etc. What is the easiest to get started with?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Hey, not exactly a new player here, but I've never touched PvP except maybe a few unranked games years ago, + farming dailies in hotjoins when that was still a thing (maybe it is still, idk, but this was years ago, pre-HoT times). My pvp rank is 18.

    Over the last few days, I've wanted to give sPvP a serious try, but I've been agonizing over what profession or build to play.

    My PvE main is a Thief (Daredevil), which is the one I'm most comfortable with, but Thief seems hard to play in PvP, it seems your role is to mainly to decap and +1 fights because of the insane mobility, but I feel like this needs a lot of map knowledge and situational awareness I still lack as a PvP noob, so I'd like something a bit easier and straightforward to learn the ropes with.

    I'm absolutely dreadful on Ele and Engi, never learned to play them properly. Mesmer I like thematically but I'm pretty bad at as well. Necro I like (core and reaper) but apparently Scourge is very good but I have like a grand total of 15 minutes of playtime on Scourge, I honestly don't even remember how they work. Same thing on Guardian, I like core and DH, haven't really played FB. Always been bad on Revenant as well, I don't like the energy system and legend swapping. Warrior is fun, but apparently on the bottom side of PvP meta and I don't think I want to handicap myself further. Ranger is okay I guess, but I've never played Druid that much.

    On roles, the only thing I know is that preferably I wouldn't want to play support. I have absolutely zero experience of support builds of any kind in any gamemode. For damage, I don't really have a preference whether I'd want to play a tanky but lower dps build, or more glassy one, either is fine honestly.

    I looked over the builds on Metabattle, since apparently GodsofPvP is outdated. Nothing really struck me as something I'd like to play, honestly. But then again, I know very little of how they actually play and I realize that I should just pick something to get the ball rolling. Still, I'd rather play something simple over something complex to focus on learning the ins and outs of PvP itself, but many of the builds seemed super complex (honestly, doing some self-reflection here, I realize that I tend to avoid specs with a full row of 'F-keys'...)

    So what should I do? What build should I pick, or rather, what profession to focus on at first to ease myself into PvP? What build is simple yet effective, or should I just bite the bullet and choose a bit more advanced build and just practice, practice and practice it until I git gud? Any tips for learning sPvP in general?

    Also I'm on EU, if that matters at all (I know from other games that metas and strats can differ regionally, so thought I'd mention it).

    Thanks.

    Edit: Quick ninja edit to mention that this is all from a solo queue perspective, none of my friends play gw2 (anymore) and I don't have the energy to join a proper guild or anything either. 99.9% of the time I'd be playing solo.

    submitted by /u/IForgotMyThing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment