• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Guild Wars Interested in trying the game

    Guild Wars Interested in trying the game


    Interested in trying the game

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    I've played some of guild wars 2 and enjoy the lore. I was looking at this game to find more about the world. When I was doing so I found the whole game can be done with some ai party members called henchmen and heroes. Then found out about the cash shop for buying heros and got confused. So my questions are;

    1. Can you actually clear everything in the game with the ais?

    2. Do you have to buy them or anything else in the shop if you buy the complete version?

    3. If you do need to buy is there a currency transfer like gold to gems in gw2?

    I just want to figure those things out before looking at the game further. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/sapphire_apple
    [link] [comments]

    Network Error.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Anybody else?

    submitted by /u/Man-Skull
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment