• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - June 12, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - June 12, 2021


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - June 12, 2021

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Portrait of my Sylvari

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Finally hit the perfect AP

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Self-Style Hair Kit Redeem Code

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Redeem code in bl for 1 free self - style hair kit. Found it on steel series site. Need account to get it but it's free.

    edit: link - https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/2070523600/guild-wars-2-self-style-hair-kit-key-giveaway?utm_campaign=gamesgg-may11&utm_medium=giveaways&utm_source=gg&utm_content=guildwars2&utm_term=

    submitted by /u/shinoshonin
    [link] [comments]

    [Fanart] Snarl & Galina's jungle story

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Recently redownloaded (started back in early access) much has changed! Rerolled to relearn and fell in love with Charr. Behold! Kazik Blastburn, Iron Legion scrapper !

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Comprehensive Sabetha Kiting Guide

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    The wait till the July anouncment is half way over!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    So the GW2 Summer Live blog post ( https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-live-summer-2021/ ) came out in April 27th, the anouncment in July will happen also on the 27th, thats apparently 91 days. Now according to shaman's countdown site ( https://thatshaman.com/tools/eod/ ) that's ony 45 days away. So, yay the wait till the start of the wait is half way over!

    submitted by /u/hendricha
    [link] [comments]

    The Key of Ahdashim: 2 Year Anniversary is today��

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Timekeeper Weapon effect speed bugged

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Mesmer clone question:

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I was playing with my mesmer and usually once a clone's target dies the clone disappears
    However, today i summoned a clone and it just kinda killed its target and then ran up to the next one
    Am I missing some mechanic here?

    submitted by /u/completeRandomstuff
    [link] [comments]

    WEll, this happened while waiting for Claw of Jormag

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    [Vid] Herald reset nights

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Limits on black lion keys from map exploration?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I know there's a limit to 1/week from new character farming. And I know that the drop rate from map exploration is supposedly 30%.

    However, the last 3 weeks I've been doing map complete for one character on and off, and it seems I've only gotten a key per week. This could be confirmation bias, as I haven't kept stats until I started noticing.

    Since I have been counting, I got one key...then EIGHT maps with no key. Then the first map after reset, a key right away. Now two more maps since that with no key.

    Anyone hear of any implemented caps on keys from map exploring, or am I just coincidentally unlucky?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/styopa
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most complete resource to find armor skins?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    I regularly see people with awesome skins which don't appear in the "Wardrobe" tab, they don't respond to whispers to questions about what they are and I can't find anything online.

    The closest to what I'm looking for are:

    • Argos looks not maintained at all
    • ArmorGallery Only has armor sets and not individual pieces.

    So where can someone find a good resource of all the GW2 skins?

    Edit: I should have clarified I'm looking for visual resources where I can see them. For now it seems I need to copy the game links 1 by 1 from the Hidden skins as /u/Keruli_ mentioned

    submitted by /u/ZhaitanK
    [link] [comments]

    Daily fun fractal with some fren :)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Selling or salvaging?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Hey Guys!

    I few months ago I saw a post about a guide (or only a picture) for beginners. It was about what you should salvage or sell to get the most profit out of it. I did not thought that it would come in handy so I never took a screenshot of it.

    Does anybody knows what I'm talking about and has a link for me?

    submitted by /u/Rayirth
    [link] [comments]

    I drew a schakal

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment