• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Guild Wars The Deep

    Guild Wars The Deep


    The Deep

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Anyone down to do some runs of the deep... like as a organized team...?

    submitted by /u/Dacrut90
    [link] [comments]

    lf a social guild

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    played about 7 years ago. started again and making some alt toons now with and after the pandemic. usually get on like every 2 to 4 days. my ign is Practically Perfect but i'm working on an alt sometimes too. my current guild is kinda dead silent. the only dude who talked to me in the last month ended up leaving the other day so...

    submitted by /u/punkboy198
    [link] [comments]

    About to start streaming a Solo Ultimate Iron Man Challenge -- any suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Hello guys!

    I'm a really long time player, hardcore competitive GvG player, and I have done a lot of SC and casual PvE (3 gwamms) in the past.

    I've always had the will to start that challenge but I just needed the right moment to do so, and nowadays might be it!

    I have started thinking ahead of it to know what class I should/would play, and also the rules of the challenge. Here's what I have written down so far:

    I will have to start and finish the whole game, without skipping missions.

    - Can't use any 3rd party program. (Toolbox etc)

    - Can't use anything that didn't exist in Prophecie.

    (will use prophecie only account bought for the occasion, fresh storage)

    - Can't trade with any real players, be given items etc.

    - Can't play/get help from players, henchmans etc.

    - Can't go to the great temple of balthazar.

    - Can't use tomes.

    - Can't use personal consommables.

    - Can't use any /bonus goods.

    - Can't buy lockpicks.

    - Can't buy runes from rune traders.

    - Can't buy materials from any material traders (rare aswell)

    - Can't buy any scrolls from scroll trader.

    Do you guys have any suggestions as to rules I should be adding? I've tried to make it so that it looks as much as the original game as possible, and as pleasant/challenging as possible. Feel free to suggest anything in the comments

    Also, I haven't decided the class yet. I know which I don't want tho:

    - Necro: not my cup of tea

    - Warrior: been done by someone before

    - Elementalist: been done by someone before I think?

    I feel like I want to do something new, something that's never been done. I have heard it's been done by Warrior, Elementalist and maybe Mesmer? Has anyone more info on this? Do you guys have classes you would like to see more than others?

    I will be starting in the upcoming days, for anyone as excited as I am, you can follow the journey on https://www.twitch.tv/bountygw

    submitted by /u/Enjoyted
    [link] [comments]

    Help, deleted quest item

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I recently picked up a copy of the game, and I am loving it so far! I played GW as a kid and im now rediscovering why I liked it so much. However, I made a mistake. I accidentally deleted the "royal message" quest item (from master Tydus in old Ascalon) in "the kings message" quest. As far as I remember this quest is part of the main story. Is there any way to recover from this? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/bramdro
    [link] [comments]

    Is that Multiboxing?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment