• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - The Krytan Ambassador

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - The Krytan Ambassador


    Dark Prophecies - The Krytan Ambassador

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    New player: What are the "important" or commonly used skills (esp. elites) that I should aim to unlock for my account? (for hero builds or alt characters via tomes)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    So long story short, I've had my GW1 account for a long time now, played every now and then over the years but I'm still very much a casual newbie, learning something new every time I play.

    After capping Warrior's Endurance and changing my awful random axe build warrior into a W/A dagger spammer, I really felt the build come together and my ability to kill things skyrocket (having an elite skill and some synergy in your build is important, huh, who woulda thunk it).

    This has made me realize that I should probably look into capping more elites to flesh out my heroes more, and I'm also interested in rolling another character (a caster, probably mesmer) who I could prepare for a bit by unlocking some skills so I can tome them over (or whatever) as early as possible. Especially since my warrior has a lot of skill points just sitting unused.

    What are some important or common skills that I should unlock, or capture in the case of elites? I know that hero teams have a ton of mesmers and monks usually, probably some necros too, so I'll probably prioritize any skills from those proffs, but the more the merrier. Who knows what kind of alt and/or build I want to roll next, so all suggestions welcome.

    submitted by /u/IForgotMyThing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment