• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Guild Wars On build guides, where do the extra attributes come from?

    Guild Wars On build guides, where do the extra attributes come from?


    On build guides, where do the extra attributes come from?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Hi, new player here. I just reached level 20 on my paragon in the Sunspear Refuge and want to craft my level 20 armor set.

    I'm using this guide: https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:P/any_Heroic_Refrain_Spear

    However I don't know which helmet to craft, and am confused where +1 to every attribute, and +3 to leadership comes from?

    The runes/insignias have no attribute on them but are purely defensive.

    Also, which Paragon builds should I look at when I want to play with others? I understand I have to play until near the end of Nightfall, and then find someone with the special item, to get the Heroic Refrain skill. Is this build the go to build for grouping as well? Do I even find groups?

    submitted by /u/celial
    [link] [comments]

    Kurzick Faction Farm MTSC or Urgoz

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    Is anyone here farming Kurzick Points during the european evening hours? A lot of runs are going with american ppl but most of them are in the middle of the night for me :(. Would be glad to find some ppl to farm Kurzick factions. I'm from germany an usally online in the evening

    submitted by /u/Epical_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment