• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Guild Wars We all have same reaction

    Guild Wars We all have same reaction


    We all have same reaction

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Ele Invoke Build

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Hello,

    im currently playing Invoke Lightning and using https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Mercenary_Mesmerway Is it worth it swapping a Mesmer with a Thunderclap hero for an

    addition source of cracked armor? Like that for example: OgVTIWEzshc8N8G6wwxFIHMEA

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/burst3k
    [link] [comments]

    Underworld with Heroes?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Considering getting back into it after a long hiatus. I've completed UW and FoW with guildees (long gone) ages ago but I would need some serious teaching to learn the speed clears nowadays.

    This time around I want to focus on the lore and experience and less on the money making aspects of it. To that end, CAN you complete UW with 7 heroes? If so, what builds will I need or tricks/tips in each area? I'd hate to get wasted in I think "chamber"(?) or plains because I didn't bring a ranger wielding a staff casting traps in the right spot nonsense. You get my point.

    So any walkthroughs you can recommend for pure solo with heroes would be appreciated. Same goes for FoW. All NM for now until I learn this again.

    P.s. - Apparently Dhuum is still a thing, so any advice on his unfriendly ass is appreciated too.

    submitted by /u/throwMeAwayPlz37
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, need advice on Consumable Titles.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I'm a returning player that is working on LDoA with a friend since I used to play a lot. I wrapped up my Champion of the Gods title for GW2. If my buddy and I finish LDoA I would need three titles to GWAMM. I haven't done any of the consumable titles because at the time that was money and I spent all mine on weapons and armor etc for the HoM. Now that I'm returning how hard is it to get these titles and any advice if I try to pursue them? I am very behind on how the current market works. I've got a ton of birthday gifts etc. if that would help me at all. Thanks for the help/advice in advance.

    submitted by /u/ricter87
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to finish HoM?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I need 3 more items in Honor to have 50/50, but all the remaining ones seem very difficult:

    Champion, commander, skillz, gladiator, hero, all cartographers, all vanquishers, treasure hunter, source of wisdom, codex disciple.

    Character name is Ethereal Lain for anyone who wants to look.

    Any advice which 3 would be quickest & easiest to complete?

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment