• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Guild Wars Quick try in Blender (Grenth)

    Guild Wars Quick try in Blender (Grenth)


    Quick try in Blender (Grenth)

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Just had a thought. Does anybody make 3D printable or moulds for god statues? I'd love a small statue of grenth in my garden

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    This happens far more often than I'd like to admit.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Legendary Survivor Title

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    So I am currently working on my legendary survivor title (I think that is what the achievement is called for max survivor achievement). Anyway I am running it on a Assassin/ranger. Currently I am using Survivor Insignia for the extra health but am wondering if I would be better off with Blessed Insignias instead (I am pretty much always enchanted since I use the skills critical agility and way of the master. Any thoughts on what would be better. Also on that same note for my bow would +5 armor be better than +30 health? I think I remember reading a long time ago that armor was better than health but I know that having high health makes you less of a target for mobs. Please advice. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Belkroe
    [link] [comments]

    Building A New Guild, Help!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Hello, to all those who still remain in this community! My friend and I were looking to make our own guild and are currently having a ton of trouble with the inflated prices of the celestial sigil needed to make our guild hall.

    I know there's no begging for items or help, but I will ask if anyone is willing to sell us one for cheap in return for the E later! I just want to give my friend the experience they wanted and the game is a little tough on us rn.

    Thank you,

    Bread

    submitted by /u/TheInfamousBread
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up in Factions

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I'm currently leveling in factions and was wondering what the highest I could get well before starting the primary profession quest is. I remember doing this once before, and I think I hit 15(?). If I'm not mistaken, I believe that you can get a little higher.

    Also, sorry for formatting, on mobile.

    submitted by /u/KJ_262
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment