• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Guild Wars One-in-a-million drop from Raptors!

    Guild Wars One-in-a-million drop from Raptors!


    One-in-a-million drop from Raptors!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Wow Childhood Memories

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    When i was little there we so many nights i watched my dad play guild wars. Some of my favourite memories i have with him. He always told me when I was old enough we'd play together but sadly he passed before that could happen. I stumbled upon the reddit and realised the game is still active and I don't know just brought some happiness into my life that something he enjoyed is still a thing. I just wanted to tell the community thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Emilia-Luna
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever LDOA!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    more skill icon memes please

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I got my first LDoA as well :)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Solo Fissure of Woe in 35 Minutes

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Night of 10,000 Ectos - Lottery Week 2: No Winner Last Week. Pot Starting at 58e

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    The cost of the tickets will be split equally between the lottery prize pool and the prize pool for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2021.

    The way this will work is at the start of the main event on Saturday (5pm MST) I will stream the "Drawing" of the lottery, here.

    Last week's Drawing Clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/CarefulCoweringPizzaDansGame-xBKdGEo1_W3yj4Ie

    You may also join our Discord for regular updates.

    Current Prize Pool: 58e

    100 Tickets available this week.

    Possible Max Pot Size: 157e

    To Participate:

    • 1 ticket costs 2e.
      • 1e goes to the lotto pool, 1e goes to the Night of 10,000 Ectos event in late June.
    • You may buy as many tickets as you wish, but no more than half the entire number of tickets (50 max for a pool of 100 tickets).
    • Tickets numbers will only be reserved at the time of purchase in game, not before.
    • This round the number pool will be between 1-100. This is subject to change week to week based on number of players. Numbers are first come first serve, but all winning numbers will be chosen by a random number generator live, on stream.
    • If a number is chosen without a name, the prize pool rolls over to next week.
    • Prizes must be claimed by the Saturday following the drawing. If not claimed by then, that week's prize pool will be added to the following week's pool.
    • Purchased Ticket Numbers may be viewed on this spread sheet.

    As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Thank for for supporting this amazing community!

    Your help and donations are always important and appreciated. If you would like to contribute to making The 5th Annual Night of 10,000 Ectos a success, your help is greatly appreciated. New info on Night of 10,000 Ectos, please visit here, and more info as we get closer.

    IGN: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    Intense 1 v 1 funny deaths

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Epic 1 v 1 panic end game results in risky play were both players die.

    https://youtu.be/w9iYfD2ebYM

    submitted by /u/unlockwren
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for class/build suggestions

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Hi, decided to get back into this amazing game after over a decade with some friends but it has been such a long time, we are a bit lost when it comes to picking a primary class. We've been looking at PvX wiki builds for about an hour and it's not really helping us to narrow things down. There are so many options.

    We still have old characters but would like to start from the very beginning, hence trying to figure out which primary class to pick.

    Our main goal is to play through the entire story (Prophecy main campaign, as well as Factions and Nightfall) and maybe also give hard mode a try. Are some classes more viable than others in that regard or does everything work fine in PvE no matter the content?

    In general, versatility would be nice in order to explore a variety of builds to spice things up (instead of sticking to something specific throughout the entire game). We are also looking for synergy if possible.

    We will be 2-3 players most of the time and fill empty slots either with other players (is lfg still a thing?) or NPCs. Regarding the latter, I read that melee AI isn't great? Does this mean we should go melee and let NPCs take ranged roles? What would such a PvE team look like?

    Also, how important is farming for finishing the story missions? I never got anything finished back in the days, so I'm not sure what to expect difficulty-wise and if special items are needed to make builds work for PvE "end game" content.

    submitted by /u/Xarthys
    [link] [comments]

    How to get PvP-Reward Item Skins on any PvE Characters

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Pretty cool bug/glitch I found, this was already documented on the wiki in 2010, but I don't think a lot of people know about this.

    If you equip any of the /bonus weapons on a PVE character, and talk to Tolkano, you are able to change those weapon skins to any PvP Reward Skin, such as changing the Hourglass Staff to a celestial staff. But, you are unable to change the mods on it. You are able to dye it though, and it still has the red text on it. They are still untradeable.

    https://imgur.com/a/eTcQeYY

    This is useful because there are PvP-Reward Exclusive skins that are only available to PvP, such as "Greater Etched Sword", and you are able to get skins with different stats, such as a Rose Focus skin applied to "Wolf's Favor."

    submitted by /u/ch1llstep
    [link] [comments]

    Searching active Guild

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I bought yesterday a brandnew Account and look for some Players which I can join.

    I Played the Game until 2008/2009 and had 3-GWAMM but sold my Account back in the days... *stupid*

    IGN: Marie Walles

    submitted by /u/kanne_89
    [link] [comments]

    HCUIM Challenge Update #14

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Guild Wars is one of my favourite games of all time and it makes me sad that more people don't play it or that the Devs don't give it the love it deserves anymore. That's why I've been sharing my experience with this amazing game, to keep it alive and hopefully get more people playing!

    So, thanks to your feedback, I've decided to change from daily posts to less frequent but more substantial updates! Hopefully this means I can focus on better posts without spamming the reddit, and anyone interested can keep following my HCUIM journey :)

    I also got my hands on some new hardware and started streaming on Twitch! I'm planning on reaching my first big milestone live today. I hope you can all tune in from here.

    Thanks for reading and see you at the next update.

    submitted by /u/UglyGekko
    [link] [comments]

    Help me choose a Melee profession!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys! How are you?

    I'd like to start a melee character, but can't decide which primary profession take.I'm not looking for meta build, I'm aiming to enjoy the game.

    I have tryed assassin, but I found it a bit boring. I'm not an expert, for sure I don't know a lot of stuff about this class, but I don't like very much the combo gameplay: it forces me to use my skills always in the same order a bit too much. I'd prefer to take more decisions while playing and have more "freedom".

    • Dervish looks very cool, I love his style and scythes, but I fear the strip enchantment gameplay will feel a bit to much like a gimmick. I have zero knowledge about this class...so I'm speaking about feelings after read some of Dervish skills.
    • Warrior looks a lot of fun, but low energy regen put me off. He still looks the best choice to me, but again just for "feelings". it looks simplier than the others class, but in a good way: it could be more oriented through the "freedom" concept I was speaking before thanks his simplicity.
    • Ranger looks very promising with expertise and I really like the idea to play him as a melee class. I understood there is room to this playstyle, but I worry about ranger melee builds are a bit to much niche and not the optimal if you want a melee character with a lot of melee variety.

    I hope I explain enough to help you to help me!

    Thanks people!Love this reddit and this game :D

    submitted by /u/Vladdino
    [link] [comments]

    Where would i go for Trading and Price checking items?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I got 2 weapons which i think are pretty good (after seeing some recent threads) just not sure where to go.

    Req9 Divine favour staff

    Req9 Duskblade

    submitted by /u/JaktheJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Anniversary Hammer

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    I recently got the Anniversary Hammer "Verdict" which is the only hammer to require divine favor to use.

    The hammer mastery attribute is described as "increases the damage you do with hammers and your chance to inflict a critical hit when using a hammer.", but this hammer is unique because of the divine favor requirement.

    Will putting points into hammer mastery help my chance to crit with the anniversary hammer or will it use divine favor to calculate it instead because of the req.

    submitted by /u/birwin3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment