• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Guild Wars Old Guild Wars website 28 Apr 2005

    Guild Wars Old Guild Wars website 28 Apr 2005


    Old Guild Wars website 28 Apr 2005

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    surprising peon video

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Birthday vouchers

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Been awhile since I've seen this asked.. are 7th year still the best way to go? Got a ton to burn through. Looks like that one trade chat site has been dead for a year for pricing though

    submitted by /u/keggarr
    [link] [comments]

    For collectors ~ Korean GW limited box, worth ?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    PVX Wiki Question

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Are the builds on PVX-Wiki up to date? When I go through the builds and their discussions, for example the Assassin Promise elementals build, it sounds like the build was supposed to be archived because of better builds. But that is not the case. And while I read a lot about the elementalist Star Burst build here, there it is archived.

    submitted by /u/Belkroe
    [link] [comments]

    VoS builds for FoW and UW help

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm loving playing guild wars again and I'm struggling to find a better explanation of the gear that I need. I have a pretty good understanding of the skills I need. I do have 5 wind walker insignias on my armor 2 runes of vitae, 2 runes of attunement ( I'm sure these need switched) and a hood of scythe mastery with superior mysticism rune on it. Do I need a different hood and rune? My scythe is a zealous tormented scythe of enchanting with "strength and honor" customized to my character. Also are pcons really needed for the runs? Thank you for the advice, loving this community!

    submitted by /u/motox231
    [link] [comments]

    Strange shadow step lag? (help)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    For the past few weeks I've been getting this issue and its making it kind of unplayable for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1a3dSGW_M

    Anyone ever had it or know how to fix?

    Things I've tried. -fps parameter on gw.exe, fullscreen, updated drivers, tried using my old monitor (I think it started when I switched monitor but not 100% sure), toggling wait for vertical sync. Ping is normally around 40.

    submitted by /u/BayTwoBaySix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment