• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Guild Wars Grenth

    Guild Wars Grenth


    Grenth

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Grenth Statue

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Grenth Statue

    The Grenth Statue came up on this reddit recently so I thought I would have a go at making one too!

    https://preview.redd.it/6scn2b2iuoz61.jpg?width=2299&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=85f9b3c40f938ff6f570d28fe8daec35d0228062

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    I miss this game!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Haven't played in years. Played about 4 years heavily after its initial launch. Loved all the expansions.

    I have a MacBook for work, I don't think I can get it on there. Any input on an affordable machine that could run this old game? If my account even still exists!

    submitted by /u/PterydactylPants
    [link] [comments]

    Winds of Change Tips?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Hey all! After all these years I have never done the Winds of Change quest line and looking to complete it for the extra ritualist hero Zei Ri. Do you need to complete the quest line in normal mode first before you can do hard mode? Any tips/hero build comps to run in particular? I heard this is one of the more challenging quest lines in the game. Also as the extra enemy spawns go away after completing the quest is there anything I should do before turning in all the quest, elite skill boss caps, etc.? Thanks all and have a fantastic day!

    submitted by /u/SlayrVal
    [link] [comments]

    Dervish VoS builds from GWPvX

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Hi all
    Looking to dive back into Dervish (my main when I played in 2007).
    In particular looking at the VoS build that works for both general PVE and Farming.
    The two builds on GWPvX only have one noticeable difference, which is the Mysticism rune.

    The General build uses +2, while the Farming build uses +1.
    https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:D/any_General_Vow_of_Strength_Farmer
    https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:D/any_Vow_of_Strength

    Does 1 more point in Mysticism really make a difference and is it worth having 2 setups of gear ?

    submitted by /u/FiveDarra
    [link] [comments]

    GausRoth Plays Guild Wars Factions - Episode 5

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment