• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Guild Wars For nearly a decade, every time I thought about guild wars, I always thought about those two titles that kept me from GWAMM. I finally got on for this anniversary and finished it up!

    Guild Wars For nearly a decade, every time I thought about guild wars, I always thought about those two titles that kept me from GWAMM. I finally got on for this anniversary and finished it up!


    For nearly a decade, every time I thought about guild wars, I always thought about those two titles that kept me from GWAMM. I finally got on for this anniversary and finished it up!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    After thousands of clicks ... Tomorrow you will see someone capping 3 titles at the same time. Many ectos spent for this (around 120, 40e per title). Best tactic to consume the stacks : change your double click with Windows+U. 100% respectful for the GW ToS.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Proofs of a legend...what should I buy ?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I have 9 of this Proofs but I can't figure out what to do with them.

    I search the internet and it looks like:

    - For Elite skills you just need a buddy with the proof of triumph

    - Martial weapons aren't good becouse how damage scale with original attribute no matter what is the requisite attribute

    - After an update maybe things are better maybe worse, can't figure out XD

    - The shield is the only item everybody says it's 100% goood.

    I'm a bit confuse XD

    submitted by /u/Vladdino
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite solo farm in this game?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    What is your favorite solo farm in this game?

    submitted by /u/ch1llstep
    [link] [comments]

    How does gear work in this game

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Is it like GW2 where when you level up you get better gear according to your level and/or zone, or do you have to enhance it as you progress? And if so is it possible to bring a beginner gear (like a pre-searing cesta) all the way to end game?

    submitted by /u/Saxmot999
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Aura and weapon spells

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Is there any logical reason why a lone hero would only cast Dark Aura on a real player if that player is a Ritualist with Three Forges?

    submitted by /u/bootowaxgokjs
    [link] [comments]

    Internet download speed slows while running

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Hello all, so for the past couple of weeks, when I run Guild Wars on my windows 10 machine, my internet download speed which is normally 85-95 Mbps (running wired on a fiber network) drops down to about 3-5 Mbps. The affect this has on GW is negligible, I have no lag or high ping issues, however I cannot load webpages on Google Chrome worth anything or play videos/streams while GW is running.

    As soon as I quit out of GW, the problem goes away instantly and my download speed returns to the 85-95 Mbps I normally get. If I run GW for a long time however, fixing it requires a computer restart.

    Stuff that I have tested to see if I could find the problem: Tested if my router was the problem by bypassing it to plug my computer directly into the fiber outlet, problem still happens

    Disabled my firewalls, problem still happens

    Disabled my antivirus, problem still happens

    Switched from wired ethernet to WiFi, problem still happens

    Uninstalled and reinstalled GW, problem was fixed for about 20 seconds and then came back (this gave me some false hope and then quickly took it away)

    Run GW on a different machine (old laptop I have), problem doesn't happen

    I have an MSI motherboard so using the MSI Dragon Center I went in while GW was running and shut off its specific connection to my internet, however the problem still existed. So just the mere presence of GW running in the background, even without any internet going to it (sitting at log in screen) is enough to kill my internet download speed.

    This is the only game/app that does this to my machine, not even GW2 or other online games do this to my download speed. I'm at a complete loss as to what the problem is. Anyone else encounter something like this before?

    UPDATE: Ran the client through Steam, problem still happens.

    UPDATE 2: Booted my computer in Safe Mode with Networking, tested GW and I got no slow downs. PROGRESS. So there is something on my computer that is running during the normal boot that isn't running in safe mode that is causing this problem.

    UPDATE 3: Completely uninstalled my antivirus (Avast free), rebooted computer and it appears to be what was causing the problem, I have been running GW for 10 min now with no slow downs. I don't want to let my guard down however.

    submitted by /u/materious17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment