• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Guild Wars "Balthazar bless my strength, teach my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"

    Guild Wars "Balthazar bless my strength, teach my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"


    "Balthazar bless my strength, teach my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Join the Real Bandoleros [Club] today! PvP and PvE spanglish adventures! Looking for Kurzick allies. Contact Avatar Barloc to apply!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Thoughts

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I am a player (and lurker) who recently came over from Guild Wars 2, and while I don't play that game as often anymore, I thought I'd pick up Guild Wars.

    I'm glad I did. I'm only level 5, but playing through the beginning of prophecies gave me some feeling of nostalgia for a game I had never played. It's hard to explain.

    It's also a nice break from the rainbow puke-fest that can be GW2. I ran through a lot of quests for pre-searing and was having a blast.

    The combat was definitely a jarring switch. Also being able to click to move places was different.

    In essence, I'm really glad that I picked this game up, and I am looking at getting into some of the additional campaigns soon - which should I pick up first?

    submitted by /u/Aperfectlylegalacct
    [link] [comments]

    First time this bug happened to me!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Dark Prophecies - The King’s Message

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Newbie here o7 just wondering something!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I've recently gotten myself into guild wars, I'm a long term guild wars 2 player and I wanna give this a go, as well as getting all my hall of monument extras. I'm level 11 atm, I'm in the first campaign on a necromancer. Now, I've reached the shiverpeak area and I feel kinda useless?? I researched on gearing and figured out the NPC in Yak's smth, smth could craft me better armour so I have better armour currently but I feel like my damage/build is really lacking?? I am still using the starter weapon, as in the one you get from the bonus with the +20% damage on it, and every weapon I've seen so far has not had that modifier. The Imp I have is practically doing more damage than me '-'

    I have tried minion mancer in it's current state but I only really have access to one summon skill and then my deadly swarm does about 40 dmg and my imp is over here doing about 70/80 damage so when my henchman/imp die or if I was to try and run with less henchman, I do hardly any damage output. I tried blood/curses for more of a -health regen build but still I feel very lacking and Im quite locked to single target there. I was just wondering if I am doing something wrong? Idk, I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what. Any tips/tricks would be appreciated! I'm down for any regarding necromancer and regarding any build/levelling tips!

    Thank you! o7

    submitted by /u/semajdit
    [link] [comments]

    Actively looking for prophecie pre order

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Hey there, i'm actively looking for a prophecie pre order unused key

    i'd like the canthan targe, but interested nearly in all

    feel free to contact me :)

    discord : issou#3621

    submitted by /u/Ordinary_Bear_319
    [link] [comments]

    Kurzick and Luxon faction use

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Just going through factions again for the first time in years. I'm Trying to go kurzick (all hail the forest bugs) but I'm not in a position where I somehow have more Luxon faction despite only doing kurzick quests. I'd like to access the kurzick vendors. How can I get rid of Luxon faction without losing my kurzick faction?

    submitted by /u/limited_motivation
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Hey I'm wanting to return to the game and was wondering if there are any active guilds I could join that use discord

    submitted by /u/dc_express711
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment