• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Honoring Kentaro Miura in Lion's Arch <3

    Guild Wars 2 Honoring Kentaro Miura in Lion's Arch <3


    Honoring Kentaro Miura in Lion's Arch <3

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Upcoming Changes to the Edge of the Mists Arena

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Full Icebrood Saga Story Summary & Analysis by Vallun

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    I, for one, am hyped!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    What happened to making CC skills purple for the 11th May patch ?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Streamers 2v2 PvP Event

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Sunday, May 30th at NOON CT we will be hosting the Streamers 2v2 Tournament cast by myself and Teapot!

    ALL STREAMERS are welcome to join us for the tourney! New or old. Vet or noob. Fat or skinny. Necro or any other class!

    If you are interested in joining or a viewer and want to see your favorite streamer participate, have them DM me on discord at Pritch#0695

    RULES:

    (numbers permitting) Teams will be paired off with one streamer who is consistently a plat or above pvp'er with a streamer who is consistently a gold or below streamer to make teams even!

    As long as we have a healthy balance of streamers who are plat+ and gold-, we will let the streamers pick their partners! For those that don't want to pick or don't know the other streamers, Teapot and I will help create the friendships and teams so don't worry if you are a streamer who doesn't know a bunch of the other streamers. We are a great community and we will help pair you up! (AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS I have more gold- committed than I do plat+ so tell your favorite PvP streamers to hit me up!

    Each team CANNOT consist of the same classes. This means no team can be double necro or double thief or double ranger etc etc. This includes same class different elites so no Scourge plus reaper combos.

    Bracket games will be best of threes (win twice) while quarterfinals-finals will be best of fives (win three times)

    Teams will be competing for prizes to GIVEAWAY to their viewers! The top four teams will receive prizes in this % of total prize pool: 1st place = 50%. 2nd place = 30%. 3rd place = 15%. 4th place = 5%

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    More information will be released closer to May 30th about the brackets/teams but for now, I wanted to make this post so people knew about the event and could contact me to play in it! This event will run very similarly to the Streamers 1v1 tourney we did on April 30th.

    This event will be a fun time for the streamers, a fun time for the viewers, and will produce some amazing memories for the GW2 community! SO GET HYPED PPL!

    Also, comment down below who your favorite duo team would be! I'm interested to see which pairs you guys think would be awesome to see!

    submitted by /u/Pritch7
    [link] [comments]

    What do you expect the new Elite Specialization weapons to be in End of Dragons?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    These are a few ones I theorized I think are realistic due to the Cantha theme.

    Elementalist: Dual Pistols (elemental firework theme)

    Necromancer: 2 handed Hammer maybe shield (Gong to raise dead, kill own pets for resources)

    Thief: Greatsword (Ninja/Samurai theme)

    Any others you guys have thought up? Curious to see!

    submitted by /u/Raught19
    [link] [comments]

    My first experience on a drawing tablet! I drew my Sylvari Mesmer! I want constructive feedback to get better!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Necromancer in PVP

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    I'm very new to the game and I picked Necromancer as my second character, which I intend to use primarily for PVP. Can anyone link me to a good resource on this class? I'm looking for pros and cons, perhaps some builds I can use as a template from which to work.

    submitted by /u/Inxentas
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 Refuses to use non integrated graphics - tried everything I can think of

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    As an avid player of the original GW, I just wanted to give GW2 a shot and see how it is. I am palying on a 2017 Razer laptop. No matter what I try, the game runs at 14 FPS and seems to only use the integrated graphics and not the GTX 1060 card. Below s what Ive done so far.

    1. Set it to use the GTX card in windows under graphics
    2. Set the game to use the card in the nvidia control panel
    3. Set everything to use the gtx 1060 in the control panel
    4. Optomize and run the game through geforce experience

    Any help is much appreciated as I'm not sure what else to try.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Fusker_
    [link] [comments]

    GW 1 Comic

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    im making a GW1 comic and im done with the pre searing part. So if you want some nostalgia, maybe you want to check it out! :)

    > Klick here for the comic <

    submitted by /u/p__the_platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Map Breaking: Uninstanced Areas in Divinity's Reach

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Did the new changes to retaliation hurting Support FB in WvW?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I saw this theory and data collection from some GW2 players on the main forum.

    I been thinking for a while that perhaps the progression system in WvW should be looked at. Because this been a common problem for many Support classes other than Firebrand as well since the start of the game.FB just so happen to have had mechanics to counter this flawed design beforehand. Any any way wanted to share their data collection efforts and see what you all think about this.

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    question from a f2p player

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    hey!!

    so to cut to the chase here, ive been playing gw2 for the past couple of days and i really enjoy the game! i currently have a level 25 necromancer and it's been a blast. but, i was wondering, when is the best time to buy the hot/pof bundle? would it also help out with my leveling too? (since the "my story" content takes a while to grind). any and all info is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/hardbrushsucks
    [link] [comments]

    APPLE Users can access GW2 client using GEFORCE NOW

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    This is not an ad, im helping my fellow MAC users who might be struggling to find a way to access the GW2 client.

    Ive been playing Guild Wars since release in 2005. It was a big punch to the stomach when I heard I wouldn't be able to access the game ever again as long as im a MAC owner.

    Well fear not for here you can now access Guild Wars 2 client again!

    https://play.geforcenow.com/mall/#/layout/games

    60FPS, 1900x1080 resolution. Barely any input delay with the Direct Input turned on. Some lags when other people in the home are downloading or streaming as well, but for real, even on my own MAC I wasn't able to enjoy the Graphics settings I can now using their Gaming Rigs. I'm now enjoying the game from a whole new perspective and it's like I'm new to so much in the game... always having played on the lowest settings possible.

    I'm paying the 10 Euro subscription for no loading qeues and better graphics. It really does make a difference towards your GW2 gaming experience.

    submitted by /u/mtman56
    [link] [comments]

    Soo, this is my PC usage while in game (almost max settings), yet I'm getting 28fps at this current map, and it's rarely at 60 anywhere, even tho my PC's using barely 50% of it's power, why is it like this and is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment