• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Guild Wars Runes of Superior Communing are sold out

    Guild Wars Runes of Superior Communing are sold out


    Runes of Superior Communing are sold out

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Pre searing - max damage delt

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    post screens of max damage delt in single package. here or on presearing.com.

    with info on stats, skills and weapons used.

    what is your max damage in a single package in pre?

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Searing: What's the rarest item you've seen drop?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    I'll keep this short & sweet; what is the rarest item that you've seen drop in pre-searing? I guess this goes hand in hand with the question of "what is the rarest item that CAN drop in pre-searing" (excluding rare mini pets which aren't really a drop). With everything that has been going on in the real world, I've found myself spending more time in this area and pondering the question.

    submitted by /u/SkullDices
    [link] [comments]

    Night of 10,000 Ectos 2021: Prep, Volunteer Request, and Planning [Lotto Info Included + new event]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    You know what time of year it is again! It is time for me to start flooding the reddit, discord, and facebook page with links and posts about my yearly giveaway.

    Here is a link to last year's event if you didn't get a chance to participate last year: https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/hak53x/night_of_10000_ectos_2020_main_event_scavenger/

    Discord Link: https://discord.gg/XRzTenU

    This post is to let everyone know that I am starting prep again. This includes farms materials, collecting donations, and gathering screen shots for the Scavenger Hunt.

    PRE-EVENT DETAILS:

    Lottery Info:

    Just like last year I will be hosting a weekly lottery. I will make a separate post about this soon [LINK INCOMING] to give details, but just for a broad overview, tickets will still be 2e, each. Just like last year 1 ecto will go towards to lottery prize pool and 1 ecto will go toward to event giveaway prizes. This is intended as a fundraiser event, and none of the proceeds are kept, they are all returned to the community of the day of the event.

    Tyria Races (5k and Marathon):

    I am still working at the details, and this will require a lot of support from the community, but I had the idea of hosting a fundraiser race every week along with the lottery. This would include me making a weekly post with three locations that you would need to run to from one starting location. I would then need Race Officials (volunteers not participating) to be a part of the party and help time the runs through the week. We would probably post the times on the discord for the week. The top 3 times of the week would win a prize. There would be an entry fee to make this a fundraising event. If this is something you are interested in please let me know and I will start working on the details for this.

    Donations:

    If you would like to make a donation or sponsor an event please reach out. This event doesn't happen without this amazing community's support!

    VOLUNTEER INFORMATION:

    I am busier than ever and could really use some help this year organizing this. Some of you expressed interest in this last year and I would love to take you up on the offer. If you are interested please DM me here on reddit, discord, or pm me in game when I'm online at Callme Monk X or Wtb A. Volunteers are not allowed to participate in the event/side-event that they are helping with, to avoid any conflicts of interest.

    Volunteers needed:

    • Lottery ticket collectors
    • Race Officials to track times through the week
    • Trivia Question Selector (Main event)

    More info to come as we build this up. If you are interested, I have made a guild Night of 10,000 Ectos [Free]. My intention with this is I don't plan on it being a crazy active guild, but just a place to hang out and not worry about being kicked for inactivity. I basically only play around the time of year to prep for this event, so I want to support that kind of play.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro M1 16Gb

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Anyone know what I can do to get gw to run better? It was running with wine so I tried the trial for crossover and I got it to run but the performance was awful. I ran the terminal command to install Rosetta 2 and tried again but at native resolution I get 15 FPS max. Is it a Rosetta issue or maybe crossover or did I install something incorrectly?

    submitted by /u/MoldyLunchBoxxy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment