• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 03, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 03, 2021


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 03, 2021

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I LOVE this community so much!!! Thank you Mini Little Thing!! (Story in comments)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    I don't play Guild Wars but I somehow found "The Art of Guild Wars 2" in the loft.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Sudden realization that Skritt will never be a playable race.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Skritt are immune to the dragon corruption, or at least we don't see any branded, risen, icebrood, destroyer, or mordrem skritt. I looked further into it and realized that I can't even recall any skritt using magic at all. We can't play skritt if they can't use magic.

    Then I realized.... the dragon's can't corrupt Skritt because they can't use magic! There's no magic in skritt to be corrupted!

    submitted by /u/DragonReid
    [link] [comments]

    Saw people worried over the upcoming Naming Policy. Here's the current one to show that the rules were always there.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Slightly extended version of Super Adventure Box Commercial Theme Song

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Do people still do the "Temple of Balthazar" meta event in 2021?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I was looking to buy some obsidian shards for 2.1k karma each and i saw that i need this vendor https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tactician_Deathstrider#vendor1

    and in order to unlock it the meta event needs to be completed.

    Do people still do it? is there a way for me to know when it will be done?

    submitted by /u/G1NOs
    [link] [comments]

    Choya carry huge bunnies. That is all.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Atop Sculptor's End

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 Showcase | Lost Era Mount & Lore

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Looking for Friends! to play with :)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Hi im Zoyi im looking for friends to play with, im from NA. Im currently doing the LWS4 2. A Bug in the System - The Charge. and got stuck because this chapters are kinda hard for someone like me that have some limitations, i need help and my friend list is empty or offline most of the time. Do you wanna come to Rata Primus with me and stop joko? send me mail in game at zorifour.2173 or Zoyita

    submitted by /u/Zoyita
    [link] [comments]

    A red name for a player in a PvE Map?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    A red name for a player in a PvE Map?

    So I was just in the Fields of Ruins map, trying to get that 100% completion when an event pop up. (Let me add in I've just hit level 47 and I'm still new to the game. I also only do PvE, never done anything PvP or WvW. Oh, and I am a Ranger if that matters to this bizarre thing.)

    I had just come up to an area for a event to defend some NPCs. When I got there, I saw what I had thought was a enemy. It was a small fire elemental or just something on fire and their name was in red on top of them like any other enemy I've run into. So, I attacked. Not only did my attacks hit this strange thing, but my Ranger pet was able to hit them and attack as well. I saw them say 'noo' in the chat and thought it was just an NPC thing. So I melted their HP and they vanish, Next thing I see is in red text in the chat, aka, zone wide chat of the same person saying 'jerk'.

    Here's a screencap of my chatlog I managed to grab:

    https://preview.redd.it/n5lknhg4cwq61.png?width=354&format=png&auto=webp&s=f0bcbabb844bccafaa27e02e89fe7cbabe764ade

    Did I just.. somehow kill a player without knowing it? I'm just so confused to how I could in a PvE map?

    Edit: I know this person is talking in the /map chat. It's not the chat/chatlog that has me confused! I'm asking about is how I could even hit another player in a PvE story map like The Fields of Ruins.

    submitted by /u/XantaPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Legal Documentation Updates Effective May 5, 2021

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    What is the black flame helmet skin in this video?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    The ONLY way to play ranger

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    What race+class to choose if I like rats?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    What race+class encounters rats in Guild Wars 2? Rats are the mascot of my gaming clan.

    submitted by /u/ValiantCristal
    [link] [comments]

    Digital gem cards

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Are the gem cards limited to the USA? I tried to buy one on Amazon (USA) but when I went to checkout, it would not let me continue.

    submitted by /u/Comfortable_Muffin54
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone with limited playtime play this game?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Fire Attunement: "a similar promotion for players outside the US is coming soon"

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    PUG Life

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Combat Tonics

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    ANet should've released combat tonics with each faction like they've done with the choya for April Fools'. They could've given everyone a "generic" one with each faction and had different ones behind achievements, and I guess if they're desperate for money, threw some on the gem store.

    This would've also been an opportune time to rework tonics so that you could mount and play instruments and have an option to have them automatically on all the time.

    I know creating entirely new playable races is a lot of work, but there is so much they could do with the combat tonic system that they really haven't. I would like to see Itzel, Voice of Koda, dwarf, tengu, largos, skritt, etc.

    Also, combat tonics of the racial skills would be really nice to have since the skills see so little use - Norn animal forms, Asura golems, etc.

    submitted by /u/deadasuraisdead
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Event Guild

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Is there a guild that frequently does HoT meta events? I recently got back into the game and have been trying to get bladed gear for my necro. I've been trying to get VB map to T4 for weeks to no avail.

    So I'm just wondering if there is a guild that makes these events their focus?

    submitted by /u/CanaryCrusher2000
    [link] [comments]

    Agony Resistance Question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Hey, my question is, the basic +9 agony resistance infusions are enough for T4 Fractals? (basic = without +5 power). I mean, i wont be weak or something?

    submitted by /u/kajahun123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment