• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Guild Wars Me when Guild Wars 2 just came out.

    Guild Wars Me when Guild Wars 2 just came out.


    Me when Guild Wars 2 just came out.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Relaunch of my GW inspired game [Update with preview]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Relaunch of my GW inspired game [Update with preview]

    Hey everyone, thanks for the amazing support you've been giving every time I post. This community has always been one of the highlights about GW1, it really feels like a safe space both in game and here.

    I'm now polishing up the KS page (preview here), which is a huge project, and would like your feedback. I'm happy to say that I got to reduce the shipping fee significantly for EU! And the launch should happen mid August!

    Fun fact: every time I hit a design block and need to clear my mind I go do a dungeon or vq. It helps me relax and let my brain process things in the back while I clear things.

    Another fun fact: skills from the same School have a tight, almost monochromatic, color palette , similar to classes in GW

    My comment from the last post was hidden so I guess most people didn't see:

    GW means the world to me, and this is really a passion project.

    For those who are not familiar, this is Ambal Tournament, a card game based on GW and other online RPGs where you pick your skills to form a deck (like making a build) and battle another player. I really want to capture the essence of creating your own build, combining schools and skills to create something unique and it feels like it is your own. There are blocks, conditions, curses, elite skills and more to play with.

    I've always been hesitant to talk about my game and ask people to check it out. Tbh I'm an extreme introvert, that coupled with anxiety/depression and lack of creativity expression in my job led me to create my own game. It started as just a silly project during my free time, in my tiny tiny apartment (which didn't even had a window). It's been really therapeutic creating this from scratch. true to my vision.
    ____________

    So that's it, thanks everyone who's been supporting so far, hope we can make this happen!

    submitted by /u/ZerusDabliu
    [link] [comments]

    Don't forget to farm luck/unlucky points starting 22. April!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Starting Fresh in Prophecies and Loving it!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Starting Fresh in Prophecies and Loving it!

    During the transition from EoTN to GW2 I lost my veteran account and couldn't get it restored. I had wanted to play GW again for a year or so but felt demoralized that I had lost all my original work. Finally, this past weekend, I purchased Prophecies and I've been having a blast soloing (with a flame imp*) my way through the content.

    In the end, I'm glad that I have this new account, and for a 15ish-year-old game, I'm very impressed with how well it's holding up. There still seems to be an active community, I haven't been bombarded by gold sellers (but maybe that's because I've yet to reach Lion's Arch), and everything works and plays smoothly despite the years the game's accumulated. Granted, I've only just made it into Kryta so maybe my review is a little preemptive.

    In fact, over the last few days, I've felt that there is a huge missed opportunity to bring this game into 2021. If Guild Wars had remastered graphics and fixed some janky things like movement and AI, I really feel that it could still captivate and hold a new and growing player base.

    Anyways, here's a picture of my ranger, in my favorite spot in the game, being a total Chad. Anybody that wants to PvE, HA, GvG or more feel free to add me @ Weenie Hut Junior.

    https://preview.redd.it/zzot0x2nn4u61.png?width=1507&format=png&auto=webp&s=83276cf7ec9c95a8a2ecfe378aa4eb26e68301c6

    submitted by /u/hailec09
    [link] [comments]

    How long would it take for a new player, who never played GW before to reach GWAMM blind/no wiki

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    How long would it take for a new player, who never played GW before, to reach GWAMM,

    while playing completly blind,without using wiki or any ressources off the internet and without any contact to other players?

    Im wondering

    submitted by /u/kaprador_filet
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian of The Tomes [GoTT] is recruiting

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I've left the [CEO] guild in order to form a new Luxon guild that is primarily going to be focused on just helping. I know you probably are thinking other guilds say this as well so whats so different? I've been wondering the answer for that myself, and honestly... I don't have all the answers. I can tell you that my dream is to form an alliance that becomes family. Where everyone understands that this world is a big place and doesn't expect you to be available on their schedule. I want an active alliance where we can bring back GvG and other activities similar. Group activities that doesn't restrict the players with minimal experience. If you feel like you are the type of player that can help me make this dream into a reality, Feel free to message me in game. The character that I am currently working on is Canthan Flare, but if you add Ray J Legend to your friends, you can see whatever toon I am on at the time :D

    submitted by /u/RayJofGW
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore Ultimate Ironman Day 7: Team runs

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Time ward Build and Party Suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Time ward Build and Party Suggestions?

    Time ward is a really fun skill to use for me. However, I am having trouble figuring out what Skills to use along with Time Ward. I know skills like E-surge are meta, but just feel like using this skill more. Any ideas/Skill changes I could do to Better optimize? Perhaps even change up the Heroes?

    Not Optimized at all, especially with rez sig when could be using any other rez skill

    Mostly just BiP way

    submitted by /u/rockrider_sd
    [link] [comments]

    Ray Js Goddess was out in the EoTN doing some random pve skill quests when this group of Charr challenged her party of heroes. Amazingly... They all died right there on the spot within seconds... making it look like I made them line up for their deaths.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    SaO Portal Glitch

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Attempting to get 2% cantha, but need to SaO glitch. However when I use recall, it always zones me. I use SaO on farthest pets until the heroes will not cast SaO any more, which i assume is out of earshot range. Then, when I attempt to use the recall, as mentioned, I zone. This is really driving my insane trying to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. All of the videos on YouTube lack detail. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/immortalcommander81
    [link] [comments]

    Kamadan Auto Walk Tutorial

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    People have been asking how to do this. Here is the tutorial, gl.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy06KMW31eY

    submitted by /u/jv--
    [link] [comments]

    New Account Tips

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I've just come back to Guild Wars on a brand new account after many many years away. I mained Monk way back in Prophecies but have decided to pick up Dervish this time as I was recommended to start in Nightfall. I have been slowly plodding my way through the story but was wondering what the best course of action was?

    Would it be better to finish Nightfall in its entirety, jump into EotN for the PvE skills or go to Factions as I think there are good collectors for hero gear there? Having a great time figuring things out again but feel like I am a bit weak now as I don't have max dmg weapons, gold to buy runes etc..

    submitted by /u/Gully_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon build Heroic refrain help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    What are the skills for a dag spam heroic refrain paragon? I'm finding it hard to manage energy compared to the power is yours variant?

    submitted by /u/jpredd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment