• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Who needs other class when you have a 5 man guardian in fractals?

    Guild Wars 2 Who needs other class when you have a 5 man guardian in fractals?


    Who needs other class when you have a 5 man guardian in fractals?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    how it feels to get your skyscale

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    a lill quaggan fren

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Emilie Chan Silverlake (my first character) throughout the years.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    GW2 pls never change

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm a broke student that doesn't have enough money to spend on subscriptions so when I first found GW2 and saw that it was a one time payment and also a lot of things can be accessed through the gem store, it made me really appreciate this game. All the other games that interest me are way too expensive and I'm just glad that GW2 hasn't adopted the whole subscription payment thing. Please never change :)

    submitted by /u/suezcanalhayfever
    [link] [comments]

    How to stay alive in group content

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Hello!
    I'm a new player and I've recently started doing dungeons and I have a question about how to stay alive during hard trash mobs or bosses?

    Solo I am able to see and dodge abilities and stuff very easy but as soon as players gang up on bosses in dungeons and/or events, I cant seem to be able to dodge anything and I die.

    Pictures In the dungeon I just completed: https://i.imgur.com/ZJFEj0o.jpg & https://i.imgur.com/MQwCDYr.jpg

    How am I supposed to see anything that the boss do with all these effects? I die/downed in every single fight due to hits from the boss, if the boss spins around or just puts fire on the ground it's much easier, but many do small hits that I am supposed to dodge and unless I join a noob friendly group, I get harrased for not dodging better, what am I missing? How do I dodge better? I tried putting spell effects to the lowest setting but as you can see on the print screens, it doesn't change much.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/92DQ
    [link] [comments]

    I've just reached Auric Basin for the first time and I love how beautiful this game is!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Heal STM Chrono - Mantra Man

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    That invuln phase is a good time to catch up on your Snargle Goldclaw

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    The Commander And The Weight

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Wonderful community

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I started playing the game two days ago. Last night at divinity's reach, two veteran players gave me 10 gold each for no reason. I am only level 15 and didn't even have one gold yet. It made my night and I feel a very positive aura from the community of this game 💕

    submitted by /u/halfcab1094
    [link] [comments]

    Make fractal selection lockable

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    This is a pure QOL suggestion. When farming 42 (or any other fractal) repeatedly, after every run you have to re-select the fractal you want to do. Having an option to "lock" the selected fractal would come very handy.

    What do you think about this?

    submitted by /u/Sensi1093
    [link] [comments]

    GW2AddonUpdater has received yet another update!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Hello there! My addon updater has been updated yet again, now to v1.0.3! This may possibly be the last update until the powershell rewrite. Please direct any bugs or issues experienced in this version either here, to my discord (Ruv#0119), or in the issues page of the project's github.

    Without further ado, here's the changelog!

    removed the need of coreutils and curl, now using powershell commands to handle downloads and parsing json files. removed the auto update code until a proper config and options menu is made. May not return until the powershell rewrite in v2.0.0 cleaned up extraneous file not found errors cleaned up output added the ability to install gw2radial some typo fixes maybe more 

    Note: the troubleshooting menu needs updating, and may not work correctly all the time at the moment.

    Yes, that's right! You can now install GW2Radial with my program! Simple check the "Other addons" menu out in the program and install away!

    Installation is the same as always! Overwrite the old file with the new one. If you have the last update, v1.0.2 installed, the program should automatically update to this new version. I've temporarily removed the auto updater starting with this version onward until I can get a proper config and options menu working, which may not happen until the powershell rewrite.

    I've also made a patreon! Do note, though, that donating is entirely optional, and my programs now and in the future will not be locked behind a paywall, and no features will be unlocked by donating. It is purely for those who enjoy my work and wish to support it further. I will be posting periodic development diaries/ramblings here and there for those who do donate, though, so there is that to look at.

    You can find this release at the usual location, here!

    Keep runnin' from the angry clouds!

    -Ruv

    submitted by /u/truvaldak
    [link] [comments]

    Deimos black circles and pets

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Can a druid spirit or guard spirit weapon trigger the black circles of Deimos?

    submitted by /u/macrotransactions
    [link] [comments]

    Next IBS episode?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Excuse my ignorance...i took a break from the game for a few months. Just jumped back in and finished the latest Icebrood Saga episode last night. I'm wondering if, during my absence, there had been word on when they expect to release the next episode? Or if there has been any speculation.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/shortyski13
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting help with a Charr name!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Would you consider "Prime" to be a good and lore-fitting charr name? I have tried the latin variant of Primus, but I figured out this is an actual in game reference to a charr teacher so, what do you think guys? Im open to new, similar meaning suggestions.

    PD: I have alredy a good warband lastname, this one is going to be the proper name of the charr.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/ValhirTheWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Hi, I came from WoW and can't the lack of content rn for $15/ month therefore started playing GW2. Love the combat system and world building a lot. Currently a lol 27 ranger and was wondering if the leveling time to max is way longer than WoW? Because it definitely feels like it 😆🤣. Also any general ranger tips would be much appreciated like rotation. 👍

    submitted by /u/necessaryninjakid1
    [link] [comments]

    Make an option for randomized minis

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    anet pls

    submitted by /u/FR0STB1T
    [link] [comments]

    Why I can't identify the corpse in story mission

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Hi! I know that smile emote doesn’t exist in Guild wars 2 but is there a possibility to “make” my character smile in any way? I couldn’t find anything on the forum. Thanks!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    Options over options...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment