• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Guild Wars It's something.

    Guild Wars It's something.


    It's something.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    This good sword?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Share your headcanon theories for the events after GW with a sad GW2 player

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    So spoilers: this happened in GW2 the other day. Jormag and Primordus went face-to-face and killed each other. The whole thing was rushed due to being cut short in favor of the upcoming Cantha expansion. I feel super disheartened.

    So I wanted to check in with you guys. I know most of you completely ignore the events of GW2 and dismiss them as "fan fiction." Fair enough. Well I want to hear what you guys imagine happens to our beloved Tyria after the events of Guild Wars, since apparently the playerbase is always able to make a more compelling story than actually gets released in the sequel.

    I don't care how convoluted it is. I don't care how much your character is a part of the story. Pour out the passions of imagination you've held onto all these years. Just lay it on me.

    submitted by /u/Chiorydax
    [link] [comments]

    European PvE Kurzick Player returning. What large guilds/alliances are available?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I was wondering what large guilds/alliances are available and what content they cover? I am particularly interested in ones which are active during European times (doesn't necessarily have to be an EU Guild).

    I'm aware of LGiT and I was a former member of them when I played a few years. However I want to know what other large guilds/alliances are out there.

    submitted by /u/IllusionKnight
    [link] [comments]

    HCUIM Challenge Day 12

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Is this garbage or good I cant tell

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Does anyone else chart/map Locked Chests via Toolbox?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Only a few things keep me playing guildwars: hunting for OS weapons, occasional Speed clear/Zaishen quest, and mapping chests via Toolbox.

    If you're unaware, toolbox has the ability to see locked chests on their minimap. Currently, the only way I know of how to map them is to copy the locked chest's target coordinate and add marker, then paste the coordinates, increase the size, and fill. This generates a transparent circle around a locked chest so when I encounter the area I'll know a chest spawns in that location.

    I think this is pretty fun. Back in the day, before toolbox I'd just make a big minimap with the guildwars client ([U] button) and print screen and edit that with symbols in paint.

    Anyone else do this with toolbox? I've mapped exclusively Mourning Veil Falls, Seafarers, pongmei, and Morostav Trail.

    I was thinking maybe if people do this I can share my coordinates for maps if it's of any use to anyone and vice versa. So far I've only done factions (where my most favorite skins are).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/colonelmaize
    [link] [comments]

    What's the drop rate of this shortbow

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Hello, I wanted to farm this shortbow, I have been doing it for a while now and without any luck . Is it because i'm doing it inside a worm and hard mode?

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Uhiwi%27s_Shortbow

    submitted by /u/migribcun
    [link] [comments]

    HCUIM Challenge poll: Name the Wolf

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Thank you to everyone who submitted suggestions! This trusty Wolf has saved my (only) life several times already and has been taking hits from charr and bandits like an absolute champ. It deserves a name fitting of a hero.

    I was really impressed with the variety of the suggestions. Some names are a play on an "Iron"man needing a pet; others are just because the wolf looks like Yakkington :D.

    The name with the most votes will be given to the pet wolf for the rest of our HCUIM journey (see previous posts for context). Happy voting!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/UglyGekko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment