• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Took me over a year of grinding but I finally finished the ascension!

    Guild Wars 2 Took me over a year of grinding but I finally finished the ascension!


    Took me over a year of grinding but I finally finished the ascension!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Elementalist icon done in my style

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Gw2 efficiency just blew my mind

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    So i just discovered this website after watching a streamer and decided to check out my account through it, and boy am i surprised.

    I'm a pretty casual player, i don't raid, i don't do that many fractals i've been playing since the betas and dont even have a legendary item. I always thought that legendaries would be too hard for me to get so i always kept my gold and only spent it on skins and gems...Now i look at my account's worth in gold, almost 80k... wtf. I have about 2k gold of unsold materials that i never check and all kinds of stuff in my bank that i never pay attention to.

    Anyways if you're a casual player maybe check it out it might surprise you. My mind is still blown, i guess alot of that "worth comes from skins i unlocked long ago, since some of them are in the 500g range or more.

    submitted by /u/anbelroj
    [link] [comments]

    CFB is ruining fractal cm pugging

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    We have an extreme CFB epidemic in the fractal cm pugging community right now. Most groups have multiple condi firebrands because:

     

    a) it's extremely powerful in 100cm and people don't like swapping between fractals

    b) it has strong damage in 98/99 cm groups that don't phase bosses fast enough(basically all pug groups at this point- CFB THRIVES in terrible groups)

    c) it's accessible

     

    Trying to play any other dps in these groups is incredibly frustrating. Nearly every CFB pug refuses to cc outside of 100cm - it's common to see entire phases where the breakbar isn't broken which ironically forces you to play cfb since slow breakbars aren't as punishing to its performance. Not to mention the class brings zero unique buffs and in general is played in a very greedy manner. Ever since cfb became a staple of the pug community fractal pugging has become a complete meme. Zero teamplay, zero effort...

     

    I understand that the balance team is busy with EoD but for the love of god the amount of CFBs I see in fractal cm groups is asinine and needs to be addressed. It's gotten to the point where groups are literally only requesting CFB for dps.

    submitted by /u/l_Paid_For_Winrar
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a year now

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I just received my first birthday gift for my engineer, which means it's been a year since I started playing this. I was afraid of trying RPGs before, mostly due all the stuff I was seeing in WoW. And turns out I just needed a friend to guide me and explain the basics of gw2. Never thought I would be this interested in these kind of game, a game that made its way to be in the top 10 best games I've ever played.

    submitted by /u/Aguscayu_601
    [link] [comments]

    diventies reach is much cooler than at first glance.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    So.. my favorite activity is to get a lil baked and fly around gw2.

    I was looking at the city and noticed that the upper parts of the city have these almost like apartment buildings within a castle stiched together in this huge circle. So that must mean these people all live in very close quarters within these caste walls.

    Also there are no streets inbetween these building so in order to leave you would have to travel between intricate pathways inside this gigantic castle to get out.

    Because it would be so much work to get out they would likely have markets within the very large structure.

    So its a city within castle walls. that is surrounded by an actual city. and even the outer city walls are housing people as well.

    this would make such a cool fantasy city. Imagine a sprawling city within a castle like structure with cathedral windows to let in the sun. Large open air balconies that look down on the world below.

    so bougie. I love it.

    yes. i know the city is slightly distorted

    submitted by /u/LyssabeDamned
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander's Keen Eye

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Acrobats of the skies, our griffon family

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    It's that time of the year again....

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    A Music Guild Tries the Permadeath Challenge - Part 2

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Game froze & crashed during Tequalt fight, no chest when I came back... but this was in my inventory!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    WvW questions

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I am a noob in wvw that only ever joined for gifts of battle when I needed them for crafting legendaries. Lately I decided to craft the Warbringer which asks for more wvw playtime, leveling up my wvw rank and farming skirmish tickets.

    I need about 200 wvw ranks and 1900 skirmish tickets. Using some broken math I came to a conclusion that job will take about 5-6 weeks. A few questions.

    1) I know GW2 has wvw events sometimes so tell me is it worth it to wait for those events as I would be ranking up way faster, or does that not matter as I am bottlenecked by skirmish tickets anyway - in which case I should just focus on skirmish tickets and ranks will come.

    2) We had 2 wvw events last year (February and August) but none so far in 2021. Do you think we might have one soon?

    3) Is there any way to increase pips per tick for skirmish chests - except the "outnumbered" buff? I can't seem to get that buff nowhere. I think I got like 20 pips from it in total (wood to diamond chest). I play on Seafarers Rest - maybe I should go to a less crowded world? I have +1 pip from last weeks wooden chest and +1 pip from being over rank 150 already. And I already did the guild rider warclaw track.

    4) I am playing wvw with celebration booster, candy corn gobbler XP buff, black lion booster and ascended food - to max my xp gains. Anything else I should add?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/its-good-4you
    [link] [comments]

    Prismaticite Crystal

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Is there a reason you get 5 Prismaticite Crystal out of the reward track from the Grand Icebrood Saga Cache when you can 5 Prismaticite Crystal from only one home instance node? Seems strange to me in comparison

    submitted by /u/Yoshie5
    [link] [comments]

    Stable version of Speedometer and Ghost mode for rollerbeetle racing! All code available and its oppen source. The speedometer allows you to play against other players and create log files to replay on Ghost mode application in real time =)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to complete story journal on alts?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I enjoy personal story so I plan to do that on every character, but do you complete living world and expansion stories on your alt characters? Are you missing good rewards by not completing it multiple times? What do you do?

    submitted by /u/TheDallasDallas
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of PVP in the game ?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    As a returning player I wanted to know what is the current state of PVP. Last time I played was 2 years ago so I am wondering if I should give the game another shot to play PVP.

    Really wondering if it's popular, balanced and etc.

    Either of way have a great week everyone !

    submitted by /u/bewarelele
    [link] [comments]

    Can we finally admit that Sunqua Peak normal mode is either overtuned or under-rewarding or both?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I think at some point between the last fractal to come out and this one, the fractal team lost the plot a bit. CM is brutal and that's how it should be, but this fractal on normal mode is a complete anomaly next to all the others.

    Sunqua Peak doesn't give any more encryptions than the regular easy fractals, like Urban Battleground or Jade Sea.

    Sunqua Peak is arguably the longest fractal and requires you to also wait for dialogue before proceeding.

    It doesn't give any more relics than normal (none of the fractals do, but this is still an anomaly for rewards vs. balance).

    The end boss hits harder, hits wider, moves around more, has more health, and has no checkpoints or rallies between phases unlike certain other long bosses.

    And as an aside, while this isn't related to Sunqua Peak, the latest instability to be added was Toxic Sickness. The original purpose of instabilities was to have a downside and an upside. All of them have upsides except this one. I guess they forgot the design philosophy? All it would have taken was to have a benefit for aiming it at enemies and not allies, but it never got anything like that.

    If this is the intended baseline for T4s, then all of them should be like Sunqua. But right now, this specific fractal sticks out as being either under-rewarding or overtuned, or both. There's a reason why people still keep skipping it when it's in the dailies.

    submitted by /u/Tulki
    [link] [comments]

    Any recruiting guilds on Kaineng?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Hello! Returning player just looking for a guild to help me get back into things. I'm extremely interested in Raids and Strikes, I've been playing on and off since GW2 release and took a long Off period to finish college. I have over 1000 hours in the game and my main is a Dragonhunter (Love this class!). So I used to be a veteran haha but now I'm just lost in the huge amount of updates since I last played. Would love a new guild to call home and get to meet new people.

    submitted by /u/iiAmGreed
    [link] [comments]

    WHERE IS MY FREE CAKE!?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    WHERE IS MY FREE CAKE!?

    Was doing LWS4 - "Long Live the Lich" for the first time with my friend, and found this gem.Not sure if my understanding from reading this was right or not, but I'm assuming two things from this. Debbie is Sana's Daughter, and these free cakes are implied to be free imaginary cakes. :( I was so excited to get a free cake.

    https://preview.redd.it/qteyx3ucjar61.png?width=1152&format=png&auto=webp&s=0aea9a5470dd42b5113ec8329fcd06a05f4cba43

    submitted by /u/Syrup_Background
    [link] [comments]

    Thief question. Probably asked a lot of Times before.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Im really enjoying Thief with double daggers. Any d/d thief roamer here to help with some advices? Build etc. Would be glad for all help. And i know d/d isnt strongest.

    submitted by /u/Ashen_Blood115
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to hop into GW2?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    I come from WoW and ESO, I had purchased GW2 back on launch and younger me though it was garbage and didn't give it more than 10 minutes really. But having tried the game again I was actually enjoying the gameplay and combat way more than both WoW and ESO. I was also shocked to see so many people in the starting zones, I mean I consistently seen like 10 players around me even in random areas.

    There is so many things that sound great about GW2 but from everything I find online it seems players are thinking it will see the next 3rd expansion and MAYBE a 4th if they're lucky and then it's basically out the door. I also read about layoffs and what not in relation to GW2 I believe anyways...

    So this makes me ask your opinions on the future of GW2. I suppose considering the 3rd expansion is basically guaranteed I'd imagine we'd see atleast 2 more years out of GW2 upon launch of the expansion, but what's your guys more experienced opinions?

    submitted by /u/No_Recognition4697
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended PVE class

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm a new casual GW2 player with not a lot of time on my hands to gear up all the classes and builds in the game for each specific game type. With that in mind, if you could only focus on one class alone for general pve content with emphasis on laid back fast farming what class would you make?

    submitted by /u/Sostov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment