• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 [SAB] It's not a legendary... but it took a lot of time, and I am super proud of it!

    Guild Wars 2 [SAB] It's not a legendary... but it took a lot of time, and I am super proud of it!


    [SAB] It's not a legendary... but it took a lot of time, and I am super proud of it!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    At Chez Commandere, we eat off the floor

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Super Adventure Box Festival Achievements Guide

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit!

    My SAB guide has been live for a few days but I did want to get all the details done before sharing it here. I did work very hard on it, so I hope it's helpful for players that are new to the game or the ones who decide to give it a try this year.

    https://guildjen.com/2021/04/06/super-adventure-box-festival-achievements-guide/

    Besides the Ooze Herding achievement and the new Crimson Vanquisher skins there is nothing new, but still this guide is a great compilation of a large amount of content, featuring so many different content creators that I think its worth to mention and give visibility to their work, and you can find everything you need in one place.

    I hope it helps!

    Btw thx to the new annual SAB achievement I did complete one of my personal goals in-game to reach 39K AP :) (I like the backpack lol)
    So to celebrate I'm doing a bunch of giveaways for Gems on my Discord: https://discord.gg/8NZNRvC
    Everybody is welcome to join and participate, ty all for the good vibes <3

    submitted by /u/GuildJen
    [link] [comments]

    My GW2 dudes being dudes (or just Pyre annoying Archos, whatever)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Environmental Concept Art Collection (1,000+) that mimics the GW2 loading screen background art style

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    What is the meaning of Meta?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I hear alot of people saying meta is the most efficient technique available but then other people tell me its the to make it easier. For example for fractals people tell me it's meta to run without a healer while other people tell me its meta with a healer i am kinda confused there.

    Also sorry for my bad english i dont speak it often.

    submitted by /u/Bluentaox
    [link] [comments]

    How Do You spot Bots? (New to PvP Question)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    So I just unlocked ranked and played my first placement and it was a very weird game. Everyone was hyperfocused on mid (on foefire) and very few people were dodging or moving much at all. Basically won that game by rotating between near and far to cap as mid was perma neutral.

    This made me wonder if it was just due to a low elo match or if this was the bots everyone complains about on this sub. What are the telltale signs so that I know who the real players to coordinate with are (it seems like people arent very chatty in this game mode at my level anyways).

    submitted by /u/Ice5643
    [link] [comments]

    The Vale Guardian solos are evolving at a rapid rate

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    A letter to the Guild Wars 2 community and devs.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    I participate in many online communities. Team Fortress 2, Siege, Counter Strike etc. All of them have some element of toxicity, TF2 being the worst. But my entire time playing GW2 I have never encountered any form of toxicity, even when I was slightly annoying. (When I wouldn't stop dying in a duel with another player, he just gave me tips on how to increase my dps). Players are always friendly, helpful and even funny, this makes it so nice to rejoin the game after breaks, because they always embrace players, regardless of skill level. But this behavior is not rewarded, which makes it more special. Since it is genuine. That is is really difficult to find in the many communities.

    I'm always wondering why does this happen, specifically in GW2. That's because how the game is designed. Whenever a boss fight happens, all the players receive some form of loot, even if you didn't do much, and no one can take all the loot and xp. The game encourages a positive environment, not from rewards. But from form the mechanics put in place, trading posts are one of them. Hats off to the devs for making a game with this community.

    And you guys, for making this game so fun to play.

    submitted by /u/RagePhil
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you and giveaway!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Guys, I just want to say thank you to the community! I had a really rough year, lost so many people in my life to covid and other stuff. But this community helped me a lot! Thank you so much for being so kind and crazy at times, I do appreciate is so much! 🙇‍♂️ As a thank you, I want to give a way some gems 💎. I want to start a new toon and redo all the story before the next expansion. I decided to play for the first time as a Mesmer (I live Loki). Post your best fashion! (Mesmers,no outfits & no infusions) Best fashion in my opinion will win! Thank you again and good luck 🤞 😉

    submitted by /u/Alantojp
    [link] [comments]

    I just cannot delete my characters. It feels cruel

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I thought I should do a purge. Deleting rarely used, or unfavoured characters. My first victim was my youngest engi. Mainly used to open lower level chests. But I cannot get myself to pressing delete. I hate playing engi, but this character has, well, character. I am happy with the outfit, colors and thems (is that the correct term for gender neutral pronoun?) general apperance. Also, the selected victims suddenly seems so sad. "How can you do this to me?? Remember everything we have been through? All the monsters we have slayed? And, for nothing? You don't love me anymore!"

    I swear, the animation at this point includes subtle eye-watering effects in their eyes.

    So I end up spending gems on yet another character slot. Bad for me, good for Anet

    Anyone else having these issues, or am I just blessed with a twisted mind?

    submitted by /u/Lynx8MyThesis
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between Tempest and Weaver?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of threads ask very specific questions about how they compare, but nothing that seems to give a general overview of the differences. Could someone give me a rundown on how are they different, what kind of roles to they play, and how do they generally play? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/houselyrander
    [link] [comments]

    Is this animation new?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Lags in raids

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Do you think dx12 mod would increase performance substantially in this case? Getting quite annoyed from this. My CPU is pretty old but it runs WoW just fine by lowering graphic fidelity in raids.

    submitted by /u/macrotransactions
    [link] [comments]

    GW2hook - autumn preset + guide

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hi! Someone ask me how to install correctly gw2hook to use my presets. Here the guide I made for it. There is also a new preset (romanticismo*), a little bit different from the latest one. Hope you enjoy my presets or hook itself. Let me know if u have problem.

    Let me know what do you think and eventually if u use a different reshade method. The expansion is near, new texture is coming XD. Thanks all! :)

    submitted by /u/Siloe_Karmel
    [link] [comments]

    I realized something. Should I return to my old account while I still can?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    48 days or so ago I asked if I should open new account or keep playing on my old account. I opened a new account 46 days ago and went up playing. Until I opened my old account today for a nostalgia. Let I start all over again.

    My old account:

    1. 5 character slots
    2. L80 necro and 60 ranger, with 70 tomes of knowledge, also 2 lvl 30 toons, some birthday lvl 20,30 and 40 boosters.
    3. Has HoT but not PoF
    4. Vanguard title, unobtainable now.
    5. Mordrem glider, unobtainable now.
    6. Extra Life title, unobtainable now.
    7. Glint gaze mask.
    8. 1800 achievemnt points.
    9. Devoted, stalwart, relentless, faithful, veteran, loyal titles.
    10. The novelty that makes some heart bubbles around you.
    11. Mini queen jennah, idk if its unobtainable or not.
    12. 1 ascended item account total.
    13. 330 laurel, 500000 karma, 40 gold, 0 gems.
    14. on europe server, which my friends played (can maybe return in 1-2 months.)

    My newer account:

    1. 7 character slots.
    2. L80 guard, L80 ele, couple of random l10s i used to key farm, 50 tomes of knowledge.
    3. rank 38 on Pvp, almost on byzanthiumm (?) chest at league.
    4. 320 gold, 400 gems, 80000 karma, 11 laurels.
    5. Dragon's watch backpack voucher -unused, can get Canach's backpack, which is unobtainable now. (I hate the look of the backpack though.)
    6. 2100 achievement points.
    7. Primeval scion title, also some crappy other pvp titles.
    8. Crystal wings backpack and glider, sunspear and kasmeer outfit, caithe's bloom sword, dreadnaught raptor skin, seven reapers pauldron skin.
    9. 8 ascendeds, 2 on the way.
    10. Each episode of lw season 4, HoT and PoF, last chapter of IB saga.
    11. %30 more wardrobe collection than the older account.
    12. In NA server, may wait for Piken Square to become not-full.
    13. 35-ish fractal level.
    14. At PoF chapter 4, so thats not important. Raptor, springer, skimmer mounts.
    15. Armorsmithing at 500 on guardian.
    16. Lily of elon pass, not that important since i can hit the pvp lobby button and go to Larch, which has everything it has. Though I still use it to go to PoF zones but whatever.

    I think that's all. AH- also, the thing about my old account, people said open a new account because my old account is shared. It has my friend's mail, it has my friend's username and my old friend knows the password, and not wants me to change linked email and password.

    submitted by /u/Blaze_studios
    [link] [comments]

    Is Luck temporary or permanent?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    ^Titel

    and yes, I'm relatively new to the game :)

    submitted by /u/fullyonline
    [link] [comments]

    What are the current best supports in PVP after the most recent patch?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    I know core guardian got some pretty big nerfs a few weeks back, and then more recently there was removal of mender amulet right?

    I really like playing heal/support type classes in PVP, however I also enjoy the engineer spec but from what I see is only good in WVW - what would be a good option now in PVP?

    submitted by /u/notevenstarcrossed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment