• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 after playing this game for almost 6 years i never finished the story. Today was the day i played the entire personal story for 3 Hours straight and i finally finished it, the credit music made me tear up.

    Guild Wars 2 after playing this game for almost 6 years i never finished the story. Today was the day i played the entire personal story for 3 Hours straight and i finally finished it, the credit music made me tear up.


    after playing this game for almost 6 years i never finished the story. Today was the day i played the entire personal story for 3 Hours straight and i finally finished it, the credit music made me tear up.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    [Fanart] Aurene / Glint ����

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Everything To Do In Guild Wars 2 And Why!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    What are you supposed to do as a strike commander?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    I just got my commander tag and I wanted to do some easy strikes and it did not go well, I didn't know you had to split off subgroups and such and it was just embarrasing, what are the things the commander needs to do so I don't feel like uninstalling again

    submitted by /u/BigMamaBubbles
    [link] [comments]

    SAB Ooze Wardrobe Toy and/or Backpack ANet pls

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I made a GW2-themed crossword for you to enjoy!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Mordrem Guard bust

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Vgdj114

    A week or two ago I decided to try my hand at 3D modelling and accompanying activities. Turns out it's wildly interesting and I got a bit pulled into it, so I decided to do something GW themed as a first project that I wanted to get into a presentable state.

    I made the model in ZBrush and textured it in Substance Painter. Clearly there's room for improvement, and the textures aren't the highest rez thing, but I thought it's fairly decent for a first attempt at sculpting/texturing. Hope you like it :)

    submitted by /u/Snickerdoodles2
    [link] [comments]

    Secret GW1 weapon discovered

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    There may be some GW1 vets here that might like to know of a secret weapon being discovered

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Silver_Edge

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9-rNbf0us&ab_channel=P%C3%A9terK%C3%A1d%C3%A1r

    submitted by /u/Godlydrake
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find any good resources for builds - especially for roaming WvW builds

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    I know of godsofpvp for PVP builds, I know there is gw2mists for good zerg WvW builds, but I literally cannot find any quality builds roaming in WvW.

    Specificially I am looking for an engi roaming build (holosmith i think, but im not even sure of that which is better for roaming).

    THere is also the issue of gear as I'm trying to get my first ascended set and have no idea whether to go full berzerker, or i need some marauder/soldier/cavalier etc.

    From what I know metabattle is really not very good for up to date/best builds

    Anyone have any good resources they can share? Or a specific build that would work for me?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/notevenstarcrossed
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a guild that does season 4 map runs

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    I am trying to get the skyscale. I think I am at either the last collection or the one before it and it wants me to basically get 250 of every season 4 map currency. You really can't get those if some commander isn't doing a massive map run. If there are guilds that do that regularly, I would be happy to join. I have already done the Dragonfall one because people tend to do runs there.

    submitted by /u/3IO3OI3
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2 : Best Open World PVE Builds Tier List ( Commentary )

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    What happens when you throw 10 noobs into a raid?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Any Tips for core mastery XP ??

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I know the fractal but haven't any agony resistance so any other way to farm core XP?

    submitted by /u/Asuref
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy is the head that wears the crown

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Appreciation for Kiiber running Hide And Seek!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Just played hide and seek on plains of Ashford and got a mini for winning! Shout out to Kiiber for coming up with fun mini games for everyone to join in on, I had a blast! :D Just wanted to make a post to appreciate people like Kiiber who make this game so much fun to play

    submitted by /u/tmnt20
    [link] [comments]

    Just joined GW2 need a class tip badly

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Hi all!I've just switched mad from WoW into GW2 and having a blast so far. However, I'm wondering which class is not disappointing? I'm not looking for anything overpowered etc, just something what won't disappoint me in terms of PvP and (mostly solo) PvE
    Edit: I'm ranger at the moment, but some are claiming it does not exist in PvP (I was aiming for soulbeast)

    submitted by /u/ImACupcakePup
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment