• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 After 4 years i finally got banned for botting! And some fun facts about bots

    Guild Wars 2 After 4 years i finally got banned for botting! And some fun facts about bots


    After 4 years i finally got banned for botting! And some fun facts about bots

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I've been running a bot farm on silverwastes since around september 2017. The bots are practically running 24/7. The account in question was in top50 nolife accounts on gw2 efficiency.

    After 3,5 yrs the account has been banned by the gw2 support ( i assume excessive reports lately?). The ban has been placed for 2 months and has expired today! To my surprise the loot/items/gold are unchanged.

    I still have 16 other accounts running silverwastes since around the same time and none of the other accounts have been touched. An average yearly profit i get from an account is a little below 35k gold, which adds up nicely if u consider the amount of bots that i'm running.

    The way i run my farm is that i send my gold to a proxy account running on a virtual machine and alongside sending profits to myself i send batches of gold to random people in Lion's arch!(if you've ever gotten a mail with gold talking about lottery winnings you're welcome ;) . This might be a paranoic thing to do but it's the best i can do to minimize a chance of my accounts getting banned.

    These days the most bot talk i see is about people doing it in pvp matches or teleporting around gathering nodes. But silverwastes bots are still very much alive and it seems that i will get to run my farm for quite some more time, especially since the bans are only 2 month long and you get to keep your profits regardless.

    submitted by /u/fullnatybrah
    [link] [comments]

    Another GW2 portrait I just finished!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    SAB World 2 Zone 3 Tribulation Speedrun World Record (6:37)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    GW2 Discords Central Hub - A server collecting invites to every other public server, one click away from joining

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    https://discord.gg/yF8WD5ZKGj

    In case (most likely) of missing servers or expried invites, DM me the links and they will be added to the list. The server doesn't have any channels for chatting or pings, meaning you'll never receive an annoying notification from this discord.

    Currently set up with the invites to the following discords:

    General:

    1. Guild Wars 2 EN & FR servers, Community help
    2. Wiki EN & FR

    Projects:

    1. Elite Insight: Elite Insight parser, ArcDPS, Mechanics Table, Buffs Table, KP Extension, Scrolling Combat Text, Healing Table
    2. GW2 Scratch: Scratch, ArcDPS Log Manager
    3. Developement Community: Addons Loader, Aleeva, Blish HUD, Datawars2, d912pxy, gw2companion, gw2enhanced, gw2radial, gw2sharp, gw2tools, gw2treasures, Reshade, Werdes.net
    4. Dps Report
    5. Killproof me
    6. Blish HUD
    7. Aleeva
    8. PlenBot
    9. Gw2Efficiency
    10. Metabattle
    11. WvW Bot (discord bot...)

    WvW:

    1. Every EU wvw server
    2. Every NA wvw server (which have a discord)
    3. EU and NA GvG discords
    4. Gw2Mists
    5. Expandas public NA, WvW bot

    Instanced PvE:

    1. Raid Trainings: Crossroads Inn, Zexy, Raid Academy, Raid Training Initiative, Hardstuck, RLG
    2. Raid Communities: Raid League, Snow Crows Help Desk, Raid CMs, Hardstuck, Late Night Raids, Speedrun/gw2, Lucky Noobs Community
    3. Fractal Trainings: Mistlocked
    4. Fractal Communities: Mistlocked, Discretize

    PvP:

    Welcome to PvP, Inhouse League EU, Hardstuck Competitive

    Trading:

    Overflow Trading Company, Gw2Exchange, Tarrktun's Skritthole

    Farming:

    Looking for Instance, Meta is a Lie, Collectors of the night, RENA, fast farming community, zexy, Mayhem train

    Art:

    Unitied Arts of Tyria

    submitted by /u/LINKAZZATORE
    [link] [comments]

    Cheater in PvP

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Appreciation for GW2!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    I've been playing for 2 months now. And I've asked a couple of questions. This is the longest I've ever played an MMO that wasn't wow. I just wanted to take the time of day to really say how much I appreciate guild wars 2! It's awesome and very casual friendly. I can take days off the game and not feel rushed or if I miss a week or 2 I don't feel so behind. I can actually do other things and not feel obligated to grind X because you need Z. I'm still leveling and have yet to hit 80 but so far I'm really enjoying the game more than wow. And also I'd like to say how much I love the community and how helpful everyone has been thank you all very much for the advice and tips! It feels very welcoming and noob friendly. =D

    submitted by /u/Lefthandovg0d
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the upcoming finale of the current season will give us at least one new map and not only DRM's. I can not wait 6 more months or so for the expansion and play DRM over and over again

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Is it just me or is the LFG system seriously in need of a rework?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    It's just cluttered, is there really a reason for so many subgroups, and how would you improve it?

    submitted by /u/chillingvictory
    [link] [comments]

    Doubt this multiboxer is actively playing on each account.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Aurene as the antagonist of EoD

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Aurene, your favorite Prismatic dragon, will become the evil elder dragon you need to destroy by the end of Icebrood Saga. Mark my word.

    Her hesitation to get involved in the fight during DRMs only support this. Not to mention, Jormag's constant whispering may give her bad ideas that may mislead her into doing either immoral actions out of good heart or otherwise. Then there's the matter of taking the advantage of Primordus vs Jormag fight, where Aurene is sitting in her bathwater, waiting for all the Tyrians to direct their hatred towards both elder dragons, and when they're gone, no one will challenge her, and she will take control of the world, under the banner of Crystal Bloom.

    submitted by /u/NeverLoseGuy
    [link] [comments]

    LS3 materials respawn timer?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I am currently in the process of crafting Aurora and I don't seem to understand how the timer on the LS3 materials work.

    I have been gathering them daily for the past week and it seems random to me. What I mean is:

    • Day 1: Gathered all materials from all maps.
    • Day 2: Gathered all materials from all maps.
    • Day 3: Gathered Draconis Mons, Bitterfrost, every other map haven't respawned.
    • Day 3: All maps gathered, except Draconis Mons.

    At this point I am completely confused as to when each material respawns and the wiki doesn't provide some specific info from what I can tell.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ZhaitanK
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe I need a guild?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Bought this game YEARS ago and didn't really connect at the time. Now I am really enjoying the exploration / completion aspect of the questing and leveling experience with the occasional story paced into the overall experience. :)

    However, I feel like I'm missing out on stuff by not being in a Guild. Is that true? Would the solo experience be the reason why I slowly lose interest in the game?

    If so, how would I find a guild to play in EU servers? The online tool only ever show 3 guilds recruiting and none of them fit me (other languages or US server).

    submitted by /u/ReddShadowalker
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes i love the dumb memes this community comes up with

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Quick Mastery question.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    As the title says I have a quick question. I've finally come back to this after not having played since it's first month. Imagine my surprise when half my roster got birthday presents... Anyway is there a certain mastery path to take for central Tyria? On HoT I got basic gliding, not higher because the starting areas atm seem like a pain and I'd like to ease myself back into the game a bit (lvl 80 revenant). For PoF I just got my jackal with raptor maxed, 3/4 for springer and 2/4 for jackal. Central Tyria confuses me a tad though. It seems that mastery points are scarce and I've chosen pact commander to start because I mean auto loot? Yes please! Was this the right thing to choose or should I have gone a different path? I'm currently 2/5 on it with only 1 point left and seeing as I'm having some slight issues finding points there, best I make the right choices going forward.

    Sorry, this wasn't as quick as I had hoped..

    I thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Rahwk
    [link] [comments]

    gw2 legendary items, purchase vs selfcraft?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    hey there, returning player,

    figured i got some gold left and finally just want a piece of legendary..

    now i see that gen1 weapons are easier to acquire... the only question left for me is

    according to the calculator i d save somewhat 300-500g if i craft myself, but also i have to have some account bound items like philosopher stone, globe of ectoplasm etc...

    so wanted to ask to make sure..

    the crafted legendary that cost me 500g more saves me the time and struggle to acquire account bound stuff like globe of ectoplasm and philosopher stones etc.. right?

    so in the end it isnt that "much" more expensive to just flat out buy it?

    submitted by /u/qjay
    [link] [comments]

    Silly bug after completing a heart. My engi went full derp :D

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    What is a best way to farm gold?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm pretty new to the game and was wondering what are the best ways to farm money.

    submitted by /u/mamanabos
    [link] [comments]

    Which magic class for using a sword?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    So I want to get into this game and I'm not sure about which class to use. Looking at the available weapons doing something like a Spellsword using dual swords and a staff seem the most appealing to me. Is using a sword for the light armor magic classes viable? I'm guessing they have low Hp so maybe there would be a problem with constantly being close to the enemies. The Elementalist and the Mesmer look the most interesting to me, which one would fit the role better? Primarily interested in PvE.

    submitted by /u/-Sphinx-
    [link] [comments]

    Newborn Mushroom HP (EU Fissue of Woe)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    I need help doing this particular HP but there is barely anyone else around to do it, I'd greatly appreicate it, it means I would finish all the HoT's maps since release haha, I'm on EU fissue of woe and I'm doing it right now

    EDIT: This HP is in Tangled Depth, I've also got a squad on LFG

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/kitchen_groose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment