• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Guild Wars What does the future of GW1 look like?

    Guild Wars What does the future of GW1 look like?


    What does the future of GW1 look like?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    I picked the complete set up a month ago, and I've been hooked since.

    I can't believe how deep the game is, how much there is to do. I think fundamentally, I just find every aspect of it fun unlike other MMOs.

    It's quite clear there is absolutely nothing like GW1 on the market. My question is, will there ever be another expansion released? Will the servers remain online for the foreseeable future.

    I cannot believe the amount of people that DON'T play this game when there is just so much to do.

    I really hope Anet don't abandon this absolute gem!

    submitted by /u/Notshreddedbro
    [link] [comments]

    Question about GW:EN Prerelease Bonus Pack

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:19 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Can the GW:EN Prerelease Bonus Pack be activated with an account that already has Eye of the North?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Twisted_Evocation
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get to the Eternal Grove after completing FCs with Luxons?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Hello!

    I am a complete noob when it comes to Factions'... factions! The situation is as follow:

    • I have completed Factions siding with Luxons
    • I am trying to get to the Morostav Trail
    • I have not unlocked The Eternal Grove, the Unwaking Waters (Kurzick) nor have access to any of the outposts in between

    I have read that you can reach the Morostav Trail from either Grove or Unwaking Waters going from the Harvest Temple. I tried to enter the Eternal Grove outposts from Drazach Thicket exploration zone, but the NPC does not let me in. I then went to the Harvest Temple and attempted to enter Unwaking Waters outpost from there, but the NPC also doesn't let me in.

    Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to follow a questline to get there? Sorry if somebody asked this question already and thanks for help in advance!

    submitted by /u/MadEclair
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for NA players to do HA again

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:29 PM PST

    looking for experienced players with skills and crush them noobs

    submitted by /u/mysticque
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment