• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 I drew and painted a GW2 airship schematic for one of my rp guild's missions. Used water colours, text is in new krytan and tyrian

    Guild Wars 2 I drew and painted a GW2 airship schematic for one of my rp guild's missions. Used water colours, text is in new krytan and tyrian


    I drew and painted a GW2 airship schematic for one of my rp guild's missions. Used water colours, text is in new krytan and tyrian

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PST

    Great news for WvW/PvP! - Devon Carver returns to ArenaNet

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I'm surprised there has been no post on this and I have looked quite a bit.

    Devon Carver, former ArenaNet Competitive Team Design Lead who left the company in 2015 has returned! Some of you veterans might remember Devon and his thorough communication on WvW many years ago. The change was spotted quietly on his LinkedIn.

    Others here might remember that 2 months ago, ArenaNet had a job listing for a Senior Game Designer - WvW, which is now gone. I think it is not a big assumption to make that connection.

    With his return, it is safe to say that we will see a lot more developments on that front and maybe things going back to the essence of early HoT days.

    With the rather lacking February balance patch, I hope that this comes as good news. The only reason my guild and I are still in this game is because of WvW (as we play nothing else, sometimes PvP) so this is great news for likeminded people.

    submitted by /u/Yazudaru
    [link] [comments]

    What was actually missing from HoT

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Tengu

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Shiny

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Where do people place hero banners?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:32 AM PST

    Hi,
    do you know any places where people place hero banners very frequently?
    Most time I find them in WvW (spawn location) but only at prime time. Are there other places where you find them frequently?

    submitted by /u/VisibleAir7
    [link] [comments]

    Out of bounds in Eye of the North.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Tick Tock

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:19 AM PST

    The Commander Drops By

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Your rollerbeetle can now be a basketball!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PST

    EoD Elite Spec 1: Sanguinem

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:50 AM PST

    I'm going through Living World Season 2 again, and I gotta know: why his eyes Like That

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Guild Wars 2 performance optimization

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Hey all, I've been really enjoying the game so far doing fractals and raids and wanted to maybe get some tips for optimizing the game's performance without dropping quality of gameplay (I.e no longer seeing ground FX mid combat).

    My hardware specs are as follows: Dual monitors (1920x1080p) GTX 1060 6Gb GPU 16gb ddr4 ram Intel i5 cpu 500gb internal ssd for OS 2TB internal ssd for game storage

    I've really wanted to stream the game to my friends on discord or on twitch but it seems to just eat up my CPU. Notably: I was able to stream World of Warcraft, FF14, and other mmo's no problem. My cpu usage reads 73% when standing around in Lion's Arch. The most graphically intense game I play is WARFRAME and I can even stream that at 60fps, no issues

    The only other things I'm running while playing are Spotify, Yolomouse (a mouse overlay through steam which I basically have to use during raids), and Arcdps addon.

    This game has made me genuinely think about upgrading my CPU and GPU, but I bought the pc back in 2018 (upgraded Ram and storage) with the thought in mind these parts would serve me for at least 5 years.

    Are there any ingame settings combinations I can use that just magically work? Or is the game just doomed to being poorly optimized for modern systems?

    submitted by /u/Auramaru
    [link] [comments]

    Getting good outfits/armor at a low level?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:58 AM PST

    I've only very recently started playing the game but of course, I still want to look fashionable. Is there any good lower level armor, or ways (other than leveling up my crafting skills) to aim for getting good armor? I did use my level 80 boost my ranger so I can get higher materials with her. I want my characters to look good for the whole leveling process if that's even really possible.

    submitted by /u/dawnfire05
    [link] [comments]

    Do I suck at gliding?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Hi,
    I fully skilled gliding to the end. Now I'm farming Mastery points using youtube videos how to reach them. I noticed that sometimes It seems impossible to reach the point the same way because my glider seems to sink a lot quicker than shown in the video. I always could find a way around, but it kinda sucks. Is there a way to glide without loosing so much height?

    submitted by /u/VisibleAir7
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to design the next Elementalist elite specialization, what would it be?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:19 AM PST

    What would be its lore, theme and weapon?

    submitted by /u/SheWhoHates
    [link] [comments]

    So happy with my new sneek friend <3

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    So happy with my new sneek friend <3

    Just had to share my lovely new sneek friend <3 so happy that i finally finished this legendary!

    https://preview.redd.it/x29cg0dfv8k61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=74e79b5a5e0f28b9bfb28198808ff073baf4dc05

    submitted by /u/Comtessa1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you all solve "PvB"?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Long time player. Been on and off since beta and really have given the game a lot of hours. It's always so daunting coming back because I really don't care about gold or items too much. As such when I come back I find myself having to do a fair bit of "player vs bag".

    Every time when I login I'm met with what feels like an overwhelming amount of clutter in my inventory, chests I need to sift through, and just things taking up space. Random items from living world seasons that I have no idea about. Things that don't sell on the TP that I'm reluctant to throw away, etc.

    Any advice on how to navigate this? Am I the only person that feels this way?

    submitted by /u/JediSange
    [link] [comments]

    Question about power sword holosmith

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Hi, im currently working on a power sword holo for raid purposes and i wonder why snowcrows or metabattle builds recommend using a pistol offhand instead of a shield if it is not used during the rotation and give no utility or defensive skills. If an experienced holo could give me his feedback on this that would be great

    submitted by /u/Exilo-FR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment