• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Guild Wars Stumbled across a lost treasure on the shelf. Time to reinstall and see hoe the community is๐Ÿ˜Š

    Guild Wars Stumbled across a lost treasure on the shelf. Time to reinstall and see hoe the community is��


    Stumbled across a lost treasure on the shelf. Time to reinstall and see hoe the community is��

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PST

    I got my account back!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:23 PM PST

    I got my account back after not playing for what I am guessing is 7-8 years.. I've got I birthday present and 7 vouchers on each.

    A couple of questions... where's the best place for builds/hero team builds?

    What should I do with all of these birthday vouchers/presents? Roll the dice? I still have a ton of content to do over 6 of my 7 characters.

    Also a lot of my and my hero's skills seemed to be wiped?

    I'm really looking to getting back into this game!!

    submitted by /u/Jp9312
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the bois hanging out at a familiar place one last time.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PST

    Active guilds?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Are there any guilds with people that actually talk to each other left out there?

    submitted by /u/R-D-M95
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Radio

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PST

    This might be a long shot, but does anybody remember the guild wars internet radio stations that were around at it's peak?

    I was in a radio station guild, and all the dj's were volunteers from the guild wars community, you could send in song requests and generally hang out and chat. I think the guy in charge of it was called Thanan Darkwood, English guy. He had an American wife who was also a player. I think the guild was called heart of roses or something similar.

    This community was awesome and it really gave GW some longevity (despite having max character slots, all level 20 with 15k armour)

    Damn I loved this game!

    submitted by /u/Jimlyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Please I'm stuck at Tahnnaki temple

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PST

    I'm stuck at it for 3 days with throwing my every platinum on new heroes skills I've been trying with my heroes and all henchmen possibilities. I upgraded nearly every hero armour I have and got the rare weapons from drops with max damage but can't get this mission near 7th boss. How is it possible? Is there any way? Been stuck for 3 days and spent here 12 hours and I can't get past. (I completed nightfall and prophecies with heroes but this is next lvl).

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Luck-78
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to the instanced aspect of GW1?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Anyone know of any games out there which have a similar mechanic to the guild wars 1 co-op instanced missions and open hubs to progress though a campaign?

    Fully aware that GW1 is one of a kind and there's no game the same - but I was hoping someone might know of a game that is similar in that aspect!

    I've tried Grim Dawn & PoE - they're too depressing for me. I really like Dragon Age but its not really multiplayer

    submitted by /u/tephra_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment