• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Guild Wars My First (and my last) GWAMM

    Guild Wars My First (and my last) GWAMM


    My First (and my last) GWAMM

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Came to GW1 from GW2 in January to get 30/50 HOM, ended up staying a bit longer and got my first GWAMM today. Pretty fun game!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Nicholas the Traveler Farm - Skull Juju

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play through all campaigns

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I am wanting to start fresh on a Paragon and play through all campaigns with a group of people. Times I usually play are 5 pm - 12 pm EST. I have a light work schedule today and am looking to get started ASAP. If you are interested message me your Discord tag.

    submitted by /u/sicxpain
    [link] [comments]

    What can a non-hardcore player do?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    since around 2007-2008 i have been playing on and off. i played mostly back before Factions, but I have some hours in the expansions too. i have about 450 hours (18 days played) but i still feel like a have used insane amounts of time on my account.

    last time i played was early 2020, where i tried to pick up my trail from 2017, where i was struggling with around Vlox's Fall with quests and some EoTN duel challenge (in sifhalla maybe?). i tried to get some mercenaries by buying chaaracter slots and making new characters, but i think it was too time consuming. now that i joined this sub a couple weeks ago and i see people posting screenshots etc, i really want to play a little again. only drawback is that i feel there are only hardcore players left, and im not the type of player hunting for gwamm or other achievements (maybe easy ones). but again im just decent and don't want to lose my lust for playing this game again because the progress is abit hard.

    I currently have these weapons and some items: https://i.imgur.com/xwm2dPx.png

    its really overwhelming getting back in. Should I start a new character, maybe? i do love my W/Mo, tho..

    submitted by /u/secretpharmacy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment