• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Guild Wars I finally finished Prophecies solo on my Ultimate Ironman elementalist! A short documentation of the last (and most difficult) missions

    Guild Wars I finally finished Prophecies solo on my Ultimate Ironman elementalist! A short documentation of the last (and most difficult) missions


    I finally finished Prophecies solo on my Ultimate Ironman elementalist! A short documentation of the last (and most difficult) missions

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PST

    After months of runs

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Stuck in the Prophecies Storyline

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Hey I picked up Guildwars a while ago and just finished the Nightfall campain. Super happy about that. Now I started prophecies and just finished 'Report to the White Mantle'. Now I sould be able to enter the next story instance. But I can't find the person I that starts it. I am not sure if I dont meet some condition. I can't find anything on the wiki. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/CuChulla2nn
    [link] [comments]

    Help which one i must choose

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PST

    I accidentally started "Ascalon Academy" quest and now I can not go back to pre-searing area? I reached level 16 and this feels like huge waste of time. Anything I can do?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:41 AM PST

    So I was at the part of accepting all quest rewards to speed up the levelling progress, and I started Ascalon Academy quest without realizing that it was the one quest I was not supposed to start (In my defence this is my very first time playing this game, so I had no idea that this was the quest)

    As you may know, reaching level 16 was closer to 15 hour task, and I would rather not do that again, so is there ANY way to get back from the academy mission?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AwiesGoesRawr
    [link] [comments]

    We Are The One And Only [rR] - Gold Trim Search

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I have a friend looking to get in contact with someone who is in [rR]. Any contact or in game name would be of great help. If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly here, feel free to privately message me.

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:We_Are_The_One_And_Only_(historical))

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    Server wipe

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PST

    What would you think about a complete server wipe ?

    submitted by /u/Leedsi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment