• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - Vatlaaw Doomtooth

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - Vatlaaw Doomtooth


    Dark Prophecies - Vatlaaw Doomtooth

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    I love this game.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Recently, I started playing though the campaigns--starting with Prophecies--witj my nest friend, my brother, and my cousin. In our free time in between schedules we've been doing Heroe's Ascent. I've been a huge PvP enthusiast since 2005, but never managed to hold halls; this week, we held halls consecutively with our 10-year-old guild. It was amazing and exhilarating.

    Tonight, we attempted halls and made it but couldn't beat the amazing players that continued to hold the halls; however, we picked up a couple of people and had an amazing time. It was my first time in over 10 years having am actual PUG in HA. It was amazing to do that again and make new friends.

    TL;DR I love this game.

    submitted by /u/lilbabybeefalo
    [link] [comments]

    PVE Beast Master - Help with keybinds and interface

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Found this guy recently, has interesting insight on how to rebalance the classes, check out his content :)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Best way to get Faction of Balthazar fairly quickly?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Recently got back into the game after a number of years (so glad it's still around, it was always one of my top few favourite games) and playing PVE in Prophecies with a friend. Still have a few old characters including one lvl 20, but just wanted to check, what's typically considered the best way to farm Faction of Balthazar fairly fast?

    I'm playing an ele and realized I don't have a ton of skills in the attributes I want (water/earth magic) to get from trainers so hoping to go through and unlock some more for myself.

    Any info is appreciated, I'm in NA if that matters. Also just want to make sure - I believe you can't get elite skills from trainers even if you unlock them, in PVE those have to be gotten via Signets of Capture right? Just don't want to waste 3k faction on it for this if it's not going to help.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/mercury-shade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment