• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Just started playing/streaming GW2 this month and I got to say, this has been the most welcoming community for a genuinely fun game. The exploration, the complexities of the game, and the community all make this an incredible experience. Hope you all enjoy my first time playing!

    Guild Wars 2 Just started playing/streaming GW2 this month and I got to say, this has been the most welcoming community for a genuinely fun game. The exploration, the complexities of the game, and the community all make this an incredible experience. Hope you all enjoy my first time playing!


    Just started playing/streaming GW2 this month and I got to say, this has been the most welcoming community for a genuinely fun game. The exploration, the complexities of the game, and the community all make this an incredible experience. Hope you all enjoy my first time playing!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    The Jet Griffon vs. The Chopper Skyscale

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    What do you love thematically about your favorite/main class?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Though my main class varies by the hour, right now I just love the vibe of summoning earth elementals and the other floaty-rock abilities elementalists get. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Tortellini_Lifestyle
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Era Mounts (Animated Gallery)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    PSA : Knife Tail Gang Hunting Bonds / Recovered Black Lion Goods were NOT updated

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Today's gemstore item is Knife Tail Gang Hunting Bond, which when used grants a Recovered Black Lion Goods, which in turn unlocks a random gemstore skin.

    Before that, they were only available once during August 2019. You can imagine that a lot of gemstore skins were added in those 19 months. But the Recovered goods were NOT updated as they should have been (and like wardrobe unlocks are on a regular basis). In particular, it means that if you have already unlocked all skins, buying new bonds is useless. It'll display this error message : "All currently eligible wardrobe items unlocked. Future updates may add more".

    submitted by /u/Keorl
    [link] [comments]

    Guild upgrading

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Hello!
    For the first time I'm in charge of upgrading my guild hall. Atm my guild is at 19th lvl, but people which worked on it berfore are long time gone, so I have noone to ask.

    I'm focusing right now on upgrading our Mine Excavation and wanted to activate Minig Rate 2. It requires 40 Ley-line infused tools. As a guild we can only donate 20 of them to treasury.

    So my questions are here:
    How can we donate more? Does donation space gets bigger with certain upgrades?
    If yes, how can I check which upgrades should be possible?
    I searched on wiki, but it only says that this upgrade can be done at 12th lvl of guild.

    And is there possibly any good guide for someone really new to guild upgrades?
    Thanks for answers.

    submitted by /u/Zerwan
    [link] [comments]

    Is crafting ascended gear actually cheaper/worth it?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I'm a bit confused on this issue and I'm seeing mixed things. A lot seem to say that crafting is the best way to get your first set of ascended as it's faster or cheaper than using pvp/wvw/pve vendors. Others say it's so expensive as to not be worth it.

    I think it also depends on the stats of the gear you want? But am not sure

    Personally I want to get two sets eventually: both a minstrel set and a bezerker set.

    Are either of these good to craft or should i just leave it? I know you can also craft grandmaster marks..

    I have just levelled my crafting to 400 but don't know if it's worth continuing to 500.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/monotonespirits
    [link] [comments]

    Fast Fractal Leveling

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Hi all. Not even close to a new player but never really paid much mind to Fractals until recently. (I HATED the old system.) Decided to dig in now that the system has improved and I'm liking it quite a bit. Only problem is finding groups to level.

    My AR is currently sitting at 85 but my personal level is 20. I'm unable to join T2 groups because it's greyed out but T1 groups seem to almost exclusively do 1-19. When I try to create a group for 20+ I get almost no responses.

    What's the best way to get over this hump? (Unfortunately I will be unable to play more today to take advantage of the 25 daily. Before you say "that" and make me cry.)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Lynith
    [link] [comments]

    looking for someone who has mystic infusion so i can see it before i buy (paying a little money for it if u want to)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    so im considering to buy mystic infusion but since its a lot of gold i want to see it ingame. i bought liquid aurelium before seeing it and its pretty underwhelming so i want to avoid to make the same mistake again. would pay a little money for this service. msg me here or ingame: koomtal.7601 / shinycharizard

    edit: u do not have to give it to me, just step in front of me and flex

    submitted by /u/peace1337
    [link] [comments]

    do you get more prismaticite crystal from the home node with the new mastery?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    per title, i keep getting 5 prismacitite crystals after i got the newest mastery contrary to daily 3 i got before - not sure if its lucky rng or the mastery matters; thanks for the input.

    submitted by /u/lostmyacc
    [link] [comments]

    New WvW map?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Hey, I was just thinking is new wvw map possible with new expansion. maybe all borders in like EB. i would hype for it

    submitted by /u/drainthesoul
    [link] [comments]

    Hi all! Looking for an uptodate spreadsheet if it is better to open/salvage or to sell unidentified pieces (all three categories). Can’t find a recent one :) any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    One shoot on wvw and spvp

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Is there any chances after all dmg nerfs to one shoot?

    submitted by /u/Ashen_Blood115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment