• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Guild Wars "We need heal" - Necro : "hold my beer"

    Guild Wars "We need heal" - Necro : "hold my beer"


    "We need heal" - Necro : "hold my beer"

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    DrStephenCW Strange

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    German GuildWiki down?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:21 AM PST

    Hey does anyone know why the german GuildWiki (https://guildwiki.de) is down? (for a few days now)

    Are there any technical issues or were there any news about shutting it down officially?

    submitted by /u/NetWin90
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Ironman-ish’ question regarding progressional skill unlocks

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    I'm doing a fresh Ironman, and want to only use skills on me and my heroes that are unlocked or bought through story progression (I have everything unlocked and currently no funds to buy a new key). Is there any tool or helpful document, besides manually looking up skill trainers, that provides that information. Sorry for the bad wording, worn down by studying x).

    submitted by /u/sgbseph
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment