• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Guild Wars [Meme] Running Droks 2k ea 1/8

    Guild Wars [Meme] Running Droks 2k ea 1/8


    [Meme] Running Droks 2k ea 1/8

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Still a beautiful game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Pre - charr at the gate - new thing

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    if you take the quest.

    zone to abbey. and run from abbey to the charr at the gate, without passing near rurik.

    kill them all solo (without rurik).

    you can cross to northlands.

    you can re-enter again and all the charr will be again there.

    the quest will not trigger even if you kill them all, if you do not cross Rurik.

    this means you can do a loop:

    kill charr at the gate -> enter nortlands -> exit northlands -> kill charr at the gate ->

    advantages:

    xp: faster charr at the gate, no running for each time,

    farming: perhaps you have most char/minute this way. as no running

    important pre-requisite: you need to be able to solo the charr at the gate.

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 15 enemy loot...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Jatt talking about his time in Rebel Rising @ 10 min mark

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:06 PM PST

    [Inconsequential Palaver] PvE Elementalist Buff Concept

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:01 AM PST

    I'd like to invite you to discuss about the elementalist profession in PvE. As a starting point I offer a draft presenting a balancing tweak based on minimal changes:

    PvE Elementalist Buff Concept

    TL;DR: Energy storage returns energy on successfully cast elementalist skills.

    Notes:

    • Elementalists are mostly fine as they are right now and large parts of their lacking popularity stem from other professions being overpowered. But if the suggested change was carried out, they'd definitely be less annoying to play without inevitably overpowering them as a side effect.

    • At the current state of the game's balancing I disapprove of buffs, including the one suggested on this page. Nerfs to the overpowered abilities in the game should have priority. It wouldn't take a lot of nerfs to shake up the meta and increase build diversity. This is due to a large amount of viable builds that aren't quite competitive. This page is just an exercise in trying to buff a profession in a way that increases its attractivity without screwing the entire balancing over or reducing build diversity in any way. The small amount of skill changes (= work to do for developers; localization costs) is a bonus.


    Let's see where this thread is going to head to. I'm looking forward to reading interesting opinions and arguments, both about above concept and the actual elementalists we're dealing with in current gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Krschkr
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code 3023

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    I received the error code 3023 when I tried to log into my account yesterday, which stated a problem with my network. My wifi was fine, I restarted my computer and still had the problem. What is weird is that I received a text message early in the morning that same day with a 5 digit code from ANet. Now they usually only send me those codes when I log in from a new network (as a sort of added security). I hadn't logged in that day. So I sent a support ticket to ANet saying I think somebody might have tried to access my account and you guys automatically blocked it or something. Their reply stated that there was no unauthorized access to my account. It also came with a warning against account sharing and that if I was indeed account sharing there was nothing they could do, except delete my account.

    So after all that context I have two questions 1: If there was no unauthorized access why was my account blocked? 2: Should I be worried about ANet thinking I could be account sharing?

    submitted by /u/BaconPHREAK
    [link] [comments]

    Game literally unplayable

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment