• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Guild Wars Looking for an old boonprot video of Idiot Savants [iQ]

    Guild Wars Looking for an old boonprot video of Idiot Savants [iQ]


    Looking for an old boonprot video of Idiot Savants [iQ]

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:00 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I am looking for a video that the guild Idiot Savants did of how to play a boonprot. As a reward for winning a tournament they were supposed to design new premade classes to replace the old ones. They decided to make a boonprot build and created a video on how to play it. I remember it contained advice like "Be aggressive, rush the priest". That's about all I remember. Has anyone saved it? I tried finding it on youtube but no luck.

    As an aside: Did anyone keep a copy of the old iQ forums? It contained a lot of theorycrafting posts that I'd like to read again, to reminisce.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AlekhinesGun
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Air Elementalist

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Looking for help getting ranger anniversary skill

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:31 AM PST

    I came back to GW a few days ago and saw that new Elite Skills have been added. Since my Ranger was my first character, of course I wanted to get the new skill for him. However, I found out that it requires a Proof of Trimpuh, which I can't obtain. So my question: Could someone help me get the skill "together as one" that has proof of triumph?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/Inqraziel
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 1 VSF Voltaic Spear Farm on any profession

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Guild Wars on macbook

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Hi!

    I can´t seem to find a straightforward way to download and play Guild Wars on my Mac after Catalina and the 32-bit settings that was abandoned. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I might find some useful advice on how to download?

    I have tried some videos on youtube, but after downloading Winebottler and trying to install Guild, but to no avail..

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/holebrumm
    [link] [comments]

    Done a Mesmer icon (the GW2 one) but think it's relevant here as well

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Poll: with which classes do you have gwamm (multiple poll answers)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Hello everybody,

    https://www.strawpoll.me/42699206

    I'm interested in which and how many classes you have gwamm with.

    for me it was assa.. first class ever

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    Most productive AFKing? (besides lucky title)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:05 AM PST

    I'm currently working from home and typically have Guild Wars open. I just finished my vanquisher title which my heroes got for me, all I had to do was click and AFK.

    Is there anything a little more profitable I can semi- AFK ? I can sacrifice a click every now and again but since I'll be actually working I want to avoid too much engagement.

    submitted by /u/Harleequin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for three professions, one from each campaign, that excel at completing as much content as possible solo (with heroes, of course).

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:57 PM PST

    I've been thinking about returning to GW1 lately. I dabbled in it a bit before GW2 came out, but I never properly sunk my teeth into it.

    When I play MMOs, I really enjoy playing the most self-sufficient classes. When I reach a hard group quest or dungeon, I want to be able to do it myself instead of having to ask for help. Even if it takes me two hours to do something that would take a group half an hour to clear, I still would rather do it on my own. It feels much more rewarding, and it's convenient for me personally, since I work night shifts from home when not many people are online and I often have to go AFK from time to time.

    While searching the subreddit for advice, I found a post that said it was a good idea (for people who want to experience all the lore) to roll three characters - one from each campaign - and play each up to the end of their unique starter missions. Then you can pick your favorite of the three to proceed into the shared story.

    Which three professions would you suggest? The most important factor for me is being able to do as much of the game solo (with heroes) as possible. Secondary considerations: I prefer to play melee characters, and I also prefer for the profession to be at least a little bit engaging - I say this because I've read that it's possible to have a very powerful but very boring/repetitive build, which would be pretty unfortunate.

    I'm guessing Assassin is going to be the pick for Factions, but I'm less sure about the other two campaigns.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/rainghost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment