• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Guild Wars best time

    Guild Wars best time


    best time

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:23 PM PST

    What's the best way to "reignite" the nostalgia?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:59 AM PST

    I really want to get into GW1 but logging in does nothing really for me. All guildmates long gone and friendlist completely dead. GWAMM done back in 2009. Any suggestions? Creating a new character? Any challenges? I'm up for any ideas.

    submitted by /u/UtzkaJastinban
    [link] [comments]

    Any good builds for 2-4 players in pve?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:57 AM PST

    Sadly most of the time I cant find more than 4 people to do general pve with (casual Dungeons, fow, uw, urgoz, dos). But rather than playing the standard pvxwiki builds I would like to take advantage of having more human players.

    Anyone know any good pve builds we can play with 2-4 people? The idea is that they should complement each other and have to be ran by human players. I was thinking like a melee build and a double dragon support/spiker.

    submitted by /u/Angersh1
    [link] [comments]

    Specs for the game

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:04 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I'm considering buying gw1 cuz I can no longer play gw2 with my current device. Right now I'm using a microsoft surface 3 (not pro - it's like a tablet/laptop thing) so would the game run smoothly? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ethanialism
    [link] [comments]

    In what order would you replay the game?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Hey fam, just exactly what the title says. Been considering replaying GW1, cause GW2 just isn't quite hitting my nostalgic itch during the rona lockdown. I'll probably make a new paragon as my time allows, since they seem the most OP with npc allies.

    Obviously no right answer for my question, just curious what everyone's opinion is! Would you rather do nightfall and eotn first for the heroes, or will the prophecies/factions henchmen suffice like the good ol days? Maybe a mix of both? Please comment below if I didn't include your option in the poll!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/archnastay
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any screenshots/images of the Tomb of Primeval Kings Outpost before the corruption?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Does anyone have any screenshots/images of the Tomb of Primeval Kings Outpost before the corruption? No tentacle abaddon stuff, before nightfall.

    submitted by /u/ch1llstep
    [link] [comments]

    February 2021 - Good farms with an Elementalist ?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    It's been 3 weeks I am playing back to Guild Wars 1, after a 10 year old break. What an absolute pleasure to play to this masterpiece !

    In 2007-2010, farms in elementalist were pretty commons. I remember one which was Ravenheart Doom in E/A with Shadow Form + Meteor Shower on 2-3 groups of ennemies. Today, it is outdated and I'm looking for new fqrms which can be interesting to do with an elementalist. Do you know some of them please ?

    I saw a video on Youtube from Peter Kadar : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJWtOaw2TPU but it's 3 years old and farms he proposes don't look that lucrative.

    Thanks for all your answers and have a good day my fellow GW1 players !

    submitted by /u/Tidus_555
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of fire hard mode question

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Having trouble with the ether seals at the citadel part. I can't kill it with heroes. Too much energy drained cause you're in range of both seals at the entrance. Any tips?

    I tried an adrenaline based comp and a spirit based comp and a savannah heat aoe based comp but it sucks outside of that part and is very hard.

    Edit: Im an ele/ass and got all heroes but no mercenary mesmers so can't stack mesmers. No Razah though

    submitted by /u/jpredd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment