• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! for this cuteness

    Guild Wars 2 YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! for this cuteness


    YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! for this cuteness

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:27 AM PST

    EoD Elite Speculation 4: Engineer

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:11 PM PST

    My bf gave me a NeverMore replica for our Valentine's day. Now I have it in real life!! We renamed it to "OneMoreTime" and "DERPverMore". I had to give it to my character ingame too, of course. He is the best bf ever.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I'm doing more PvP (and WvW roaming) coaching! Free of charge of course!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:26 AM PST

    Seeing the last post did -very- well and there is a pretty high demand for it. Let's do it again!

    I'm here to offer free PvP coaching (Help with WvW roaming is also possible!) to the guild wars two community for anyone platinum 1 or below (Also free of charge, of course)

    Anyone from experienced with PvP to "I've never done a single PvP match." Is welcome!

    Whether you need class-specific help or help with PvP/WvW in general, I'd be more than happy to do both!

    The classes I can help you with are the following ones:

    Ranger:

    -Core, Druid and Soulbeast

    Engineer:
    -Core, Scrapper and Holosmith

    Mesmer:

    -(Condi) Core, (Condi) Mirage and (Condi) Chronomancer

    Necromancer:

    -Reaper

    Revenant:

    -Core and Herald

    Classes I am somewhat familiar with:

    Thief:

    -Core and Daredevil

    Elementalist:

    -Tempest and Weaver (Fireweaver)

    Warrior:

    -Core, Berserker (Power) and Spellbreaker (Power)

    Guardian:

    -Core (Power) and Dragonhunter (Power)

    ________________________

    Coaching will generally be done one on one in a private server and/or by going over recorded gameplay to see where we can improve!

    The only requirement is that you have discord (A mic is not needed, as long as you can just hear me talk)!

    I play on EU (I also have an account on NA so players there are also welcome to send me a message!) and speak both English and Dutch.

    Feel free to poke me on here or on Discord (UpbeatOrchit#2763) so we can go over the details and set something up!

    submitted by /u/UpbeatOrchit
    [link] [comments]

    Mainaccount suspended for security check without providing a specific reason - anyone else right now?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Hey,

    While watching a few GW2 streams (namely sim souls and mela) i noticed that some other viewers experienced the same problem as I and now I just wanted to know whether it affected even mroe people.

    What happened to me: Yesterday my main account got suspended (Error Code: 3023:1012:6:377 - Generally this code indicates that the account has been blocked by the Customer Support Team due to a "security sweep". Contact the CS Team to resolve.) while I was playing on it. The day before I've bought a second account on DLGamer with the same PayPal I use on my main account. No notification or information from Anet why I got suspended tho.

    Yes, I've already contacted support and am patiently waiting for a response :)

    No, I'm not using any VPN or doing other shady stuff.

    Have a great day everyone :)

    submitted by /u/TheTrollgon
    [link] [comments]

    Just learned something not very important.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Today I learned that killing the animal "pinipal" counts as a progression of the achievement called "griffon slayer". I don't rly know if it is a bug or are they like the non-evolved version of griffons kinda thing ? Anyways I just wanted to share this.

    submitted by /u/kitfistow
    [link] [comments]

    Oddly familiar GW1 concept art from 2004

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:21 AM PST

    Oddly familiar GW1 concept art from 2004

    This is official concept art for GW1 I found in an article from Gamespy

    Jaka Itzel houses

    Destiny's Gorge

    Obvious Jaka Itzel paths

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    "Skya and Kuro, Crimson Shadow Assasins"

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Bots and Cheating in PvP

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:23 AM PST

    So are they ever going to fix PvP or have they just given up? The same bots are playing after a year, there are characters that don't take damage, I'm fully convinced the report function leads straight to a trash can.

    submitted by /u/Farandis2
    [link] [comments]

    guys is this a jumping puzzle that i have no idea about in lions arch or its just a random cliff? I'm new in the game BTW.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Is there a way to have multiple launcher shortcuts that load the game with different graphic settings?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Basically, the title above, I would like a shortcut to load the game in really low graphic settings while I'm just planning on farming and then also having one to load the game at max graphics for when I'm seriously playing.

    Is anyone aware of a way to do this?

    I guess another option might be to have a way of toggling graphic setting without having to manually adjust each one.

    Any feedback would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JSoldano
    [link] [comments]

    Rightclick camera bug

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Does someone else have this still? Thought it was fixed years ago.

    When using the right mouse button (hold) to move the camera the game randomly doesnt take it. Like the camera isnt moving or is moving after a sec while you already move the mouse or just stop moving while you still move the mouse. Before you ask, yes my mouse is fine. Its only Gw2. Latest Drivers for everything and I even reinstalled the game. (tried setting back the keybindings too) nothing works and all the threads in the official forum arent providing any solution just useless answers like "yeah have it too" or "yeah its well known". My inner ragemode is starting to melt my insides because I cant freaking play pvp or wvw anymore and even pve is no fun with this

    submitted by /u/D-I-V-I-T-Y
    [link] [comments]

    How to Counter GW2 Ranked PvP Meta Builds Feb 2021 by Vallun

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Whats best build for necromancer rn?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Still pretty new to the game, but what are the best specializations and weapon comboes for him right now? Im lvl 30 so far and i've been playing with staff, around conditions, and focusing on curses

    submitted by /u/WhySoRengar
    [link] [comments]

    WARRIOR.exe [A Bit of Fluff/Video Content]

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Account recovery for friend with Retrograde Amnesia?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:24 AM PST

    My friend played GW2 about 5 or 6 years ago quite heavily before her car accident.

    Due to the accident, she now has a real case of retrograde Amnesia (there is no "remembering" like in movies). So while she can remember playing GW2, she cannot remember her account name, character names, or even the email address she used to make the account (she has tried the few she can remember).

    She did buy the game and I am pretty sure she made gem store transactions back then (as that's always been her personality), but I am making this post to see if the community thinks there is even a snowball's chance in hell that Arenanet could help her find and recover her account.

    If she can recover it, she'd be willing to play with me -- but she is unwilling to start over either from a full new account or even an 80 boosted account.

    submitted by /u/Kenji_03
    [link] [comments]

    Charr ranger pets

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm a new player whose a level 14 charr ranger and I would like to get some more pets, which pets are close to the charrs home map?

    submitted by /u/Baman2003
    [link] [comments]

    Does the combat get much more difficult at higher levels?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Does combat get much more difficult (especially requiring more movement and dodging) at higher levels and with the expansions? Can you play the game and have a full experience without going to more difficult areas? I'd be doing solo world PvE and maybe some light group PvE.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    Charr Engineer Style Tips

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Hi

    My guild wars partners birthday is coming up and would like to get him some armour for the occasion. Im still exploring the game and only play norn elementalist, is there anyway I can still unlock some nice armour skins for his character without having to buy gems?

    I know there's merchants that you can buy armour from for other profession types but rarely see anything that looks nice for engineers! I've also only completed 25% of the map so maybe there's an area I'm missing.

    submitted by /u/lzzslth
    [link] [comments]

    Arc DPS provides an error screen but is open behind the window?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment