• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Guild Wars me_irl

    Guild Wars me_irl


    me_irl

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    My life

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    An Old School Chest Run Back in the Day

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Good class combos for duoing first-timers?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    With the Cantha expac for GW2 on the horizon, my friend and I are planning to go through GW1 and learn more about the setting. We've tried playing the game before, but we didn't really get far beyond Pre-searing content. This time we'd like to give it a proper shot and we're not really sure what class combo we should be playing so we don't end up gimping ourselves.

    I prefer playing caster classes, while my friend likes playing everything---though she prefers more yoloing than I do. (I don't think this is worth much since the combat system is so radically different, but I main ele and she mains engi/guardian in GW2.) We'd like to play the game in order and start from Prophecies proper, even if it makes our lives a little harder.

    I'd love any advice anyone has to give at all! We're kind of stumped, honestly.

    (Anything else we should know before we get started would be really appreciated too!)

    submitted by /u/glowinggoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment