• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Finally soloed every story dungeon in the game! (+Wintersday and Halloween ones) All except HOTW were my first clears, HOTW was my second clear.

    Guild Wars 2 Finally soloed every story dungeon in the game! (+Wintersday and Halloween ones) All except HOTW were my first clears, HOTW was my second clear.


    Finally soloed every story dungeon in the game! (+Wintersday and Halloween ones) All except HOTW were my first clears, HOTW was my second clear.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Praise Galactus

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    I've met a God of War today

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    My commander is ruthless and makes her enemies shiver in fear. The commander in question:

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Solo Aetherblade Fractal Scale 96 [4:57]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Forgotten Alpaca

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:11 PM PST

    [Parody] PvP is a lovely place lately...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    What’s percentage of getting bl key after map completion?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Ghost in Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Ghost in Guild Wars 2

    Hey Guys, this is my first post here.

    sorry for my bad English.

    When I play Gw2 sometimes randomly a ghost appears. Does anyone noticed the same thing? It spawned everywhere and anytime on weird spots.

    After a few seconds it disappears

    I took some screenshots for proof

    https://preview.redd.it/bwm7m332zrb61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=93a3d66087813b62f5f02ce95ee1a31121507706

    https://preview.redd.it/cgg4i932zrb61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1aed3aa4250b86fe1bdfd706840c8dbdffcd15d5

    https://preview.redd.it/2bkb3832zrb61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ccdcf8ad8999e874734ec633dbfc40a52177abf0

    submitted by /u/DesertStorm624
    [link] [comments]

    More home instance content

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    when are we gonna get more home instance Content that isn't just gathering nodes. i'd like to see maybe crafting stations ,your mounts hanging around the place , better merchants that offer cosmetic changes to the home instance . make me want to go there to do sth other than just gather my saily nodes and just yeet out

    submitted by /u/Davidtungstenfield
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding strikes.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Hi whould some one be able to explane the games progression to me. Me and a friend have working are way though most dugions and a decent amount of t2 fractles and are looking at getting into raids. Based of the wiki striks are designed to be a introduction to raid mechanics. We qued up for a public daly recommend last night for a hour and seen maybe 8 people. We was unable to complet the strike as we wher a random group. My question is are strikes dead content and if so how should we progress towards ascended gear with out crafting or achivments.

    submitted by /u/jlctheowner
    [link] [comments]

    Any way of tracking events in an area?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    I'd like to know if there's any way to see where is happening what event in a specific area (for my case, fields of ruin)

    submitted by /u/Retrd3d_
    [link] [comments]

    With more DRM's around the corner, how did you prepare?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Title.

    Myself, I started playing more WvW and built a legendary hammer.

    submitted by /u/Smecto
    [link] [comments]

    Chronomancer PVE - I quit around Signet of Inspiration nerfs, how's the class now in PVE?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:19 AM PST

    I played a lot of chrono in fractals/raids around the rotation was opening with shield 5 -> Cont. Split -> popping wells, Signet.

    Then there was a change with adding Mimic to the rotation, at one point also Moa needed to be replaced with Time Warp.

    Those rotations I think were still quite fun to play but then there was more SoI changes at which point I felt the rotations were getting really clunky, then they started experimenting with shatters at which point I already quit the game.

    Since it's been over 2 years and the expansion coming up I'd like to check in how fun does it feel to play chrono nowadays?

    submitted by /u/tempacc11a
    [link] [comments]

    Journey to 32 slot bags

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Hello,

    i'm currently on full 20 slot fractal bags and i was looking on what will be the best way to eventually end up with 32 slot bags.

    Atm i don't have living world seasons but i'm planning to buy those.

    I only have leatherworking leveled to 500 rest are at 0.

    I already have all slots unlocked, so no need to mention to unlock more slots first.

    1 32-slot bag seems to be from an achievement in LW4 so i'll farm that when i get it.

    For the others I saw that you can either craft This or This.

    From what i've seen the first one is more expensive but faster to make but the other requires LW4.

    - Considering that i'm planning to buy LW4 is it worth to wait and craft the reinforced boreal trunk?

    - Is it gonna take a long time to craft those LW bags compared to the others?

    - Did i miss anything else worth considering?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/G1NOs
    [link] [comments]

    Changing servers. Are they ever low population?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Hi I'm thinking of changing servers. To my knowledge it's free when changing to a low population server. I wouldn't mind that. However currently no server are low pop. My questions: Are they ever? How often?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pedde33
    [link] [comments]

    My secret santa didn't send me anything, what I'm supposed to do now?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    FOUND HIM!!! XD (didn't reply to me either)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment