• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Guild Wars I just want to say that I don't play anymore, but I'm regularly coming here to check what's going on ingame

    Guild Wars I just want to say that I don't play anymore, but I'm regularly coming here to check what's going on ingame


    I just want to say that I don't play anymore, but I'm regularly coming here to check what's going on ingame

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    I played gw1 nearly 10 years ago - the best game I have ever played. I don't regret a single second.

    submitted by /u/Available_Ad_9639
    [link] [comments]

    [Meme] NPCs hate the new Meta

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    Dark Prophecies - Ashford Abbey

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    I am a new player

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Bought Guild Wars Game Of The Year Edition (bought the wrong edition I know :(, didn't realize until after i bought it). Only other time i have played guild wars was when I was 10 years old in 2009, played it for several months on my older brother's computer (who was 22 at the time). I mainly did a lot of PvP back then. One question I have: Is Guild Wars a grindey game? I use to be big into Runescape and that game was one big grind and was never-ending no matter how long you played. I'm not that big of a hardcore gamer anymore but still enjoy gaming, but not endless hours of it to barely get anywhere.

    So why did i decide to buy it? Well, was looking up some non-subscription based or free to play PC games, mainly MMORPGs, on google that could run on my HP laptop I bought from walmart (not a gaming laptop). Found Guild Wars and remembered how I was addicted to it at 10 years old. I am currently in the military and my gaming PS4 console is back home and won't get it shipped until a couple months from now. I really like how Guild Wars isn't subscription based like other MMORPGs (mainly world of warcraft), because I would definately play WoW if there was only a one-time purchase to play it, but I can't come to terms with the price because I know I won't spend enough hours on the game to justify game subscriptions.

    submitted by /u/Gumperstein
    [link] [comments]

    Goals, retaining interest, content

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    Hi,

    I have been playing GW for many years and have achieved a lot of title (still working on few for max gwamm) but I am slowly loosing interest in the grind - and that's fine - I wondered what everyone else is doing to keep the game interesting for those and if there are any different/unique goals or challenges people are doing (like ironman as example) ?

    Also, there is any complete list of all the major content to complete in the game somewhere ?

    I may just need to take a break and come back but I will always love this game !

    submitted by /u/cartographer_bear
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment