• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Guild Wars I found a gem while unpacking!! I'm so freaking happy!!!

    Guild Wars I found a gem while unpacking!! I'm so freaking happy!!!


    I found a gem while unpacking!! I'm so freaking happy!!!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    Why do wintergreen weapons sell for so much?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    I've been seeing the bow, shield, and spear selling for 20-25e in Kamadan. Sometimes more. Some people want to trade weapons, i.e. staff for hammer, but in any case, I don't understand the appeal. It's a nice skin, but I can't imagine too many players wanting it badly enough to drive up the price like that.

    I understand that the shield is good for casters because it's equivalent to a normal shield without meeting the attribute requirement. But if it's no better than a standard shield, I don't understand why it's selling for so much.

    The spear is selling for the around the same price, but I don't know why. Presumably the same reason? If so, then I don't understand why it's so expensive. I know some people like to equip their caster heroes with spear and shield so that enemies won't cast Chaos Storm or Backfire; is that what's going on here?

    Or is it really just for the skin?

    submitted by /u/scienceboyroy
    [link] [comments]

    Inclusive Underworld Community Project: Sunday January 10th, (A) 12:30 UTC and (B) 19:00 UTC

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    [EN] Inclusive Underworld Community Project

    We do a fullrun of the underworld in hard mode with a triple melee team build that allows any player and all professions to join. Experience with the underworld is not required. You can find the current ruleset, the instructions how to sign up aswell as the builds by visiting the PvX project page. Please note that ruleset and builds have been updated since the last run.

    PvX page of the Inclusive Underworld Community Project

    I'll keep the current roster and bench up to date over there aswell.

    The current dates are:

    • Sunday, January 10th, 12:30 UTC

    • Sunday, January 10th, 19:00 UTC

    submitted by /u/Krschkr
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Prophecies - A Mesmer's Burden

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment